(Topic ID: 139248)

Pinball Life's 11th Annual Explosion Open House - Friday, Oct. 16th

By pinballlife

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

84dc29ab.jpg
    20151016_140944.jpg
    20151016_153247.jpg
    20151016_142341.jpg
    20151016_142336.jpg
    20151016_115840.jpg
    PBL1.jpg
    PBL2.jpg
    IMG_24291.jpg
    pinbot_blue.jpg
    IMG_4053.jpg
    IMG_4050.jpg
    pinball_life_2015.jpg
    farley.jpg
    lunch_lady_two.jpg
    turbosad.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 8 years ago

Stoked that I can make it this year, past two Expos I haven't been able to do so. Thanks Terry!!

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

We are now "officially" part of the Expo weekend. I've talked with Mike and our event has been added to the Expo event schedule.

Excellent. That little disagreement was unfortunate, glad it's all worked out now.

3 weeks later
    #125 8 years ago

Pinball Life party was awesome, too many people to mention, but special acknowledgment to Centerflank and Trophy for being VIP room superstars, and Scott for being the smoke master!

#187 8 years ago

Huge thanks to everyone who helped jump our car afterwards, ton of super friendly pinheads down to just help out.

At the end we had a Tundra with a Street Fighter II in the back roll up over a curb to get the cables to the battery.

#198 8 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

here's my picture, is that centerflank in the lower right side?

Hard to make out with the way the photo is blown out, but it looks like it.

#207 8 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

aurich saw you talking with the colour dmd guys at expo, i was playing GOT, then turned around and couldn't find you. i wish i could have said hello.

I'm a ninja like that! Sorry I missed you man, always happy to meet people at Expo.

#214 8 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Oooooh yeah, I rubbed my balls on that, so it's probably worthless now.
    rd

Who didn't rub their balls on it?

#220 8 years ago

Terry the only thing that sucked about your party is you were so busy I didn't feel like I should interrupt you to get a chance to meet you.

Everyone I talked to had an absolute blast, it was full of super cool people. Scott had the best job, manning the smoke remote.

Huge, huge thanks to everyone who worked hard to make it happen. Absolute highlight of Expo, don't let anyone tell you different, you and your whole team rock.

#222 8 years ago
    Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Ha! I had no idea you were part of that crew.....i was part of the Tundra crew. Our pleasure to help, We leave no pinhead stranded.

Yup! Wasn't my vehicle but I was the designated driver. You guys saved us waiting an hour for a tow truck.

#224 8 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Should have taken a number.

I succumbed to Trophy's heavy hand on the gin instead!

#226 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

That's how we mix in Wisconsin, lightweight!

Actually the only tragedy was I said I'd drive back, so I had to cut myself off.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lifes-11th-annual-explosion-open-house-friday-oct-16th?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.