Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Lovef2k
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Pinball life page will not load on my PC, anyone else having trouble? My internet is fine, everything else is loading normal.

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

Pinball life page will not load on my PC, anyone else having trouble? My internet is fine, everything else is loading normal.

Works for me.

#5 1 year ago

Delete please

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from danisme:

Okay I have probably an idiotic question for you lawn gurus. I mow roughly a 30x20 lawn for my mom. Is it more efficient to just go around the rectangle as it gets smaller each time or would it be better to just go in one row at a time across? I'm terrible at spatial stuff and it's been bugging me if I could be more efficient. Now it's 100+ here so I'd like to get it done as fast as possible. Maybe it doesn't even mater.

Sorry wrong thread. Opps

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from danisme:

Okay I have probably an idiotic question for you lawn gurus. I mow roughly a 30x20 lawn for my mom. Is it more efficient to just go around the rectangle as it gets smaller each time or would it be better to just go in one row at a time across? I'm terrible at spatial stuff and it's been bugging me if I could be more efficient. Now it's 100+ here so I'd like to get it done as fast as possible. Maybe it doesn't even mater.

I depends on how you take care of the lawn. If you care about appearance or the health of the grass. I only cut late in the day to reduce stress on the grass and it's cooler outside. If you are mulching, it doesn't matter which direction you cut. So starting on the outer edge as you described is very efficient since you are only making a quarter of a turn as opposed to a 180 degree turn around. If the mower has a side grass chute, you are throwing clippings to the uncut area and they are getting recut as you go which is good for the lawn.

#9 1 year ago

Pinballlife.com just loaded OK for me.

I cut the front in strips because it looks better, but the back concentrically due to irregular shape.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

I answered you anyway lol

Thanks appreciate it! I do mulch it and try to go either early or late cuz it's cooler. I posted in the lawn thread so I didn't mean to clutter up this one.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Pinballlife.com just loaded OK for me.
    I cut the front in strips because it looks better, but the back concentrically due to irregular shape.

I just tried again. no dice. It must be in my settings, flash player or something. I only get a partial load, no header, no menu and partial pics.

#13 1 year ago

Open the Developer Tools in Chrome, on the Network tab check the ‘No cache’ option and reload. Note if there are any errors.

Also try in incognito mode in case you have a bad cookie.

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

Open the Developer Tools in Chrome, on the Network tab check the ‘No cache’ option and reload. Note if there are any errors.
    Also try in incognito mode in case you have a bad cookie.

Checking no cache didn't work but incognito did, so I should clear cookies?

#15 1 year ago

Probably; could be some old cookie value causing problems.

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

Probably; could be some old cookie value causing problems.

Cleared cookies, no change.

#17 1 year ago

Click this:

https://www.pinballlife.com/

If you're missing an L in the address, it will bring you somewhere else, and if you have an ad blocker, that site will appear to be blank.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Click this:
    If you're missing an L in the address, it will bring you somewhere else, and if you have an ad blocker, that site will appear to be blank.

I clicked the link, but it takes me to a pinball parts source, not lawncare service. I’ll send Terry an email.

#19 1 year ago

I suggest disabling your extensions one by one and trying to load the page in your non-incognito window. At least the ones that aren't enabled in incognito.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Click this:

It's been a few hours since I cleared my cookies, your link worked and also manually entering the site worked as well. I was entering the correct site from the beginning so maybe it just took a while for the cookies to clear. Thanks!

#21 1 year ago

Thanks everyone for all of the suggestions, looks like I'm good now Time to spend some $$

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-web-page-not-loading and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.