Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Lermods
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0528 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pugsley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Its that time of year again. I will be taking the Ambulance to PBL this year on Thursday only. The reason for this is I failed to secure a ticket for Fridays event. If I can get a ticket for Friday I will run the Ambulance out on Friday as well.

I do not know what time the Stern tour gets back to Expo, But I could leave Expo around noon, that will put us at PBL around 1. Then we can leave PBL what ever time everyone who rides agrees on.

If I do manage to get a ticket some how Then we will leave Expo at 11 to be at PBL for noon. I would like to leave PBL around 4:30 to make it back to expo to go the the Dutch Pinball Update at 6.

Im flexible with times so discuss about it here and I will work it out with everybody who wants to ride.

See you all at Expo!

IMG_0528 (resized).JPGIMG_0528 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #3 6 years ago

Just picked up some tickets for Friday so the "Drunk Bus" will be headed to PBL for the party!

So for the Friday trip we would leave the hotel at 11am and leave PBL by 4:30PM to make it back to expo by 6 for the TBL seminar.

Let me know who needs rides.

#6 6 years ago

Yeah... I'm kinda bummed that ViolinSteve won't be there either.

1 week later
    #7 6 years ago

So far nobody has indicated that they want to go to PBL on Thursday. If nobody wants a ride on Thursday then I will cancel that run some time Thursday morning.

Still have room for about 4-6 people for the Friday party.

#11 6 years ago

Yeah lobby at 11 on Friday.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pugsley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-shuttle?tu=Pugsley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.