7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by hoby1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Just got my new premium and want to install my shaker. I had ordered a shaker from PBL about a week ago and and was looking for a thread on installation.

After doing so I see there was a big problem with them blowing node boards. So now Im second guessing installing it even if it does not have the capacitor. So I check again and now they are not even available on the web site ( REALLY WEIRDS ME OUT )

Am I paranoid or are the safe to install

#2 7 years ago

You seem paranoid....

#3 7 years ago

Bump..... anyone with any info on this ?

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Bump..... anyone with any info on this ?

This was happening when they first came out. They have since corrected the problem.

I have PBL shakers in my GOT, WWE, GB and Kiss with No issues.

#5 7 years ago

Much appreciated. Are they more like the Sterns. The red tremors have too much rattle without the pmc

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Much appreciated. Are they more like the Sterns. The red tremors have too much rattle without the pmc

I would say very similar. I have a few LEs that some with shakers direct from stern. I can't tell a difference.

#7 7 years ago

I just installed one in my GB. Very easy install. The holes are already in the right hand side of the cabinet by the coin box. Bolt it down and run the harness over to the node board and plug it in. The shake is not excessive. Makes the game so much more enjoyable.

#8 7 years ago

I also have a PBL shaker in my GB Premium and it has worked flawlessly. I waited a few days after I got the game to install it and what a difference! It's the best $100 mod out there.

2 weeks later
    #9 7 years ago

I have one in my WWE Pro. Easy to install and works great. They are back on the site now.

#10 7 years ago

Forget to respond back on this

Installed and it's perfect. I love that it's no too high speed to cause rattle. More shake less vibration is a great thing

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-shakers-for-spike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.