Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by KurtWehrli
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

test_2-1_280x300 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4160 (resized).JPG

#1 3 years ago

I have ordered from Pinball Life for years and have never had a bad experience. I don’t order a ton but a few things every year and then usually make a big order and pick up at their expo party. Margaret would always remember me every year and was always super cool. This past Friday I had an opto go out on my Stern Star Trek and I made an order with them for a replacement. I literally had it waiting at my door the next day by 10am, that is service!

Thank you to pinball Life for providing years of great customer service to me and others!

#2 3 years ago

They have defined the best of the best in our hobby.

#3 3 years ago

I've had several orders from them in the past week. All shipped quickly and without a problem. I am a day away by mail and they always get it to me. I ordered from Stern who is the same distance from me on the same day and I'm still waiting!

#4 3 years ago

Not only are the good at getting orders out they are also exceptional with advise when it's required!
    Hats off to Terry and the crew

#5 3 years ago

They are great. When in the area, I stop in and get my order filled directly, saves on shipping (especially PF glass)

#6 3 years ago

I started ordering from Terry a few years after he first opened. I found out about him by randomly selling some parts locally and had mentioned that was his usual go-to. PBL has really great prices too.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

They are great. When in the area, I stop in and get my order filled directly, saves on shipping (especially PF glass)

+1 my truck was riding low and slow last time I saw Terry....

IMG_4160 (resized).JPGIMG_4160 (resized).JPG
    #8 3 years ago

They are fantastic.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

+1 my truck was riding low and slow last time I saw Terry....[quoted image]

They are great; I have never heard anybody say anything negative about them.

And that's.... alotta glass!

#10 3 years ago

They do a great job! I placed a small order, bout 40 bucks, immediate confirmation email, next day a shipping info email and 2 days later recieved my order. And free stickers too!!!

#11 3 years ago

PBL is always my first stop, for the reasons stated above. Occasionally they don’t have something I need, but it’s rare.

#12 3 years ago

Terry, Margaret, and crew are the best! Great pinball people running a great pinball business.

#13 3 years ago

+1 for pinball life

#14 3 years ago

Just arrived home to a waiting PBL package I only ordered a few days ago!

#15 3 years ago

+1 epic service and shipping to the UK

#16 3 years ago

I agree PBL is great ! Always Fast Shipping , which I appreciate, However they have ran into a problem the last few weeks with the USPS in their area , and my latest order took three weeks to receive , Margaret notified me they will no longer be using USPS Shipping until their problems( whatever they may be Covid probably) have been fixed ,, they still ship by UPS and FED Ex I believe

#17 3 years ago

Terry also hugs you when you pick up parts After the very odd prison type pat down?? Maybe he only does that for me......?

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Terry also hugs you when you pick up parts After the very odd prison type pat down?? Maybe he only does that for me......?

LOL

#19 3 years ago

Just placed a "Franklin's worth" order of odds and ends this morning to keep everything running better than new; PBL is always great!

I always try to add some extra things in other than what I need at the time to build up a little inventory of common wear items that I store in the coin box for each machine.

#20 3 years ago

Its just a shame with the insane shipping to europe, same as marco. The shipping is not relative to the weight and size, only the value it seems, which makes some insane shipping on for example a piece of paper (inner decals rolled together) or a small opto board that barely weights anything.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from joshvandam:

I have ordered from Pinball Life for years and have never had a bad experience

I was expecting the first post to end with “but yesterday this bad thing happened.” It’s nice not to find that here. Thanks for giving nothing but kudos to show appreciation for a good supplier!

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

You ever think he's checking to make sure you didn't steal anything?

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

You ever think he's checking to make sure you didn't steal anything?

Could be but he oddly only frisks the inseam for some reason?

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Could be but he oddly only frisks the inseam for some reason?

Since you have nothing there. He figures that is where you'd hide pinball parts.

LTG : )

#25 3 years ago

Yep, they are my go to shop for everything pinball.

#26 3 years ago

Been my default supplier for the 8 years I've been in this. I feel fortunate to be close enough to pickup and play a few games while I'm there! Best prices, best quality, best service.

#27 3 years ago

I've dealt with them twice. Both instances were exceptional. Top notch customer service and quick shipping.

5 months later
    #28 3 years ago

Really outstanding service.
    Ordered many stuff, last Friday.
    Arriving today, just a week later, here in Switzerland's backcountry.
    Top quality, perfect packaged, 100% complete.
    Deep respect for this professionalism.

#29 3 years ago

Great customer service and response to any issues.

#30 3 years ago

YA WELL I'M SPECIAL I GET THOSE SWEDISH GUMMY FISH THINGS IN MY BOXES MMMM GUMMIES AND DON'T ORDER THE DOG I DONT CARE HOW CUTE THEY NEVER SEND IT. HEY WAIT THAT'S A DIFFERENT DOG?.. THEY SOLD MY DOG

test_2-1_280x300 (resized).jpgtest_2-1_280x300 (resized).jpg
    #31 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dogford_Studios:

Great customer service and response to any issues.

Yes, and furthermore, I appreciate the full transparency of this family enterprise.
    You find all contact details on their website.

More and more companies are hiding behind anonymous contact forms, for whatever reasons.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-service?hl=bigalzpinz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.