7 days ago

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by RonSS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4160 (resized).JPG

#1 7 days ago

I have ordered from Pinball Life for years and have never had a bad experience. I don’t order a ton but a few things every year and then usually make a big order and pick up at their expo party. Margaret would always remember me every year and was always super cool. This past Friday I had an opto go out on my Stern Star Trek and I made an order with them for a replacement. I literally had it waiting at my door the next day by 10am, that is service!

Thank you to pinball Life for providing years of great customer service to me and others!

#2 7 days ago

They have defined the best of the best in our hobby.

#3 7 days ago

I've had several orders from them in the past week. All shipped quickly and without a problem. I am a day away by mail and they always get it to me. I ordered from Stern who is the same distance from me on the same day and I'm still waiting!

#4 7 days ago

Not only are the good at getting orders out they are also exceptional with advise when it's required!
    Hats off to Terry and the crew

#5 7 days ago

They are great. When in the area, I stop in and get my order filled directly, saves on shipping (especially PF glass)

#6 7 days ago

I started ordering from Terry a few years after he first opened. I found out about him by randomly selling some parts locally and had mentioned that was his usual go-to. PBL has really great prices too.

#7 7 days ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

They are great. When in the area, I stop in and get my order filled directly, saves on shipping (especially PF glass)

+1 my truck was riding low and slow last time I saw Terry....

IMG_4160 (resized).JPG
    #8 6 days ago

They are fantastic.

#9 6 days ago
    Quoted from EJS:

+1 my truck was riding low and slow last time I saw Terry....[quoted image]

They are great; I have never heard anybody say anything negative about them.

And that's.... alotta glass!

#10 6 days ago

They do a great job! I placed a small order, bout 40 bucks, immediate confirmation email, next day a shipping info email and 2 days later recieved my order. And free stickers too!!!

#11 6 days ago

PBL is always my first stop, for the reasons stated above. Occasionally they don’t have something I need, but it’s rare.

#12 6 days ago

Terry, Margaret, and crew are the best! Great pinball people running a great pinball business.

#13 6 days ago

+1 for pinball life

#14 5 days ago

Just arrived home to a waiting PBL package I only ordered a few days ago!

#15 5 days ago

+1 epic service and shipping to the UK

#16 5 days ago

I agree PBL is great ! Always Fast Shipping , which I appreciate, However they have ran into a problem the last few weeks with the USPS in their area , and my latest order took three weeks to receive , Margaret notified me they will no longer be using USPS Shipping until their problems( whatever they may be Covid probably) have been fixed ,, they still ship by UPS and FED Ex I believe

#17 5 days ago

Terry also hugs you when you pick up parts After the very odd prison type pat down?? Maybe he only does that for me......?

#18 5 days ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Terry also hugs you when you pick up parts After the very odd prison type pat down?? Maybe he only does that for me......?

LOL

#19 5 days ago

Just placed a "Franklin's worth" order of odds and ends this morning to keep everything running better than new; PBL is always great!

I always try to add some extra things in other than what I need at the time to build up a little inventory of common wear items that I store in the coin box for each machine.

#20 5 days ago

Its just a shame with the insane shipping to europe, same as marco. The shipping is not relative to the weight and size, only the value it seems, which makes some insane shipping on for example a piece of paper (inner decals rolled together) or a small opto board that barely weights anything.

#21 5 days ago
    Quoted from joshvandam:

I have ordered from Pinball Life for years and have never had a bad experience

I was expecting the first post to end with “but yesterday this bad thing happened.” It’s nice not to find that here. Thanks for giving nothing but kudos to show appreciation for a good supplier!

#22 5 days ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

You ever think he's checking to make sure you didn't steal anything?

#23 5 days ago
    Quoted from meSz:

You ever think he's checking to make sure you didn't steal anything?

Could be but he oddly only frisks the inseam for some reason?

#24 5 days ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Could be but he oddly only frisks the inseam for some reason?

Since you have nothing there. He figures that is where you'd hide pinball parts.

LTG : )

#25 5 days ago

Yep, they are my go to shop for everything pinball.

#26 5 days ago

Been my default supplier for the 8 years I've been in this. I feel fortunate to be close enough to pickup and play a few games while I'm there! Best prices, best quality, best service.

#27 5 days ago

I've dealt with them twice. Both instances were exceptional. Top notch customer service and quick shipping.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 25.00
    Hardware
    Police Force Spinner Out of stock
    Tucson Pinball
    $ 12,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 19.95
    $ 36.00
    Playfield - Other
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Other
    Cobra Amusements
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 149.00
    $ 14.95
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside