Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by hd60609
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bryan_kelly_pinfooooties.jpg
    20150101_001621.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

I just wanted to shout out some love for Pinball Life.

I had a tough question no one could answer, they confirmed my suspicions as fact on the phone.

I placed an order for some parts, they shipped fast, packed well.

And get this. I got a small refund on shipping because they were able to ship in a smaller box. Nice.

I appreciate the great service.

#2 9 years ago

PBL is the best in the biz.

#3 9 years ago

Ive had nothing but great service from PBL.
    Great people there.

#4 9 years ago

Yep, Terry & Co. are great! Always my first stop when ordering parts....

#5 9 years ago

I've only ever heard one person complain about them, it was over shooter rod coils (which is clearly stated what color is what on the website).

Can't please them all, but Terry sure tries.

#6 9 years ago

I buy from Terry. Quick and great service.

#7 9 years ago

I always go there first when I want to order stuff, I placed an order today for a shaker motor and some other things, always great service and fast shipping

#8 9 years ago

Two thumbs up for PBL!!

#10 9 years ago

Agreed! My first choice for parts!

#11 9 years ago

Terry and his family are all great. I've been going in there once a week for all the random things I forgot on my last order and play the games while they're putting together my order.

#12 9 years ago

And his Pingulps hold a cheap bottle of champagne!
    20150101_001621.jpg20150101_001621.jpg

#13 9 years ago

Love Pinball Life!

#14 9 years ago

I agree

#15 9 years ago

It seems that all pinballlife threads are this way. Run a company fair and honest and you can't help but get any thing but praise. I've known Terry for some time now and will buy from him as often as possible. Even if by chance he is higher priced which is rare.

Thanks for all you do Terry and Margaret

Troy

#16 9 years ago

I need to order somthing it's been awhile.

#17 9 years ago

Everything I've ordered from them has been great with regards to quality and price, but last time the shipping was average at best. I'm not a fan of waiting five (business) days for them to ship my three-day delivery order. USPS got it here in two days once they had it.

#18 9 years ago

I'll continue to use pinball life. I ordered a few things from them and one of the flipper coils they sent me was bad. Called Terry up and he helped me check it over the phone and sure enough it was bad. Had a new one in a box and on my steps in no time. Great customer service.

#19 9 years ago

Wanted to publicly acknowledge pinball life so I hope you don't mind me adding my experiences
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheers-to-an-overseas-friendly-supplier-pinball-life

#20 9 years ago

PBL is my go to for parts. Great customer service.

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

It seems that all pinballlife threads are this way. Run a company fair and honest and you can't help but get any thing but praise. I've known Terry for some time now and will buy from him as often as possible. Even if by chance he is higher priced which is rare.
    Thanks for all you do Terry and Margaret
    Troy

+1

Fair, honest, great customer service and communication - what's not to like?

#22 9 years ago

I think Jay said it best back in 2013:

"Terry at pinball life is a guy. He was able to take items out of several different boxes, place them in another box and then send that box to my house for a reasonable fee." - BangerJay

Indeed.

#23 9 years ago

Terry rules. I've had a couple orders with minor problems, and both times he took care of them instantly, no fuss, no problem. Great service. I always got to Pinball Life first, and only order from somewhere else if they don't have what I need.

#24 9 years ago

Excellent service, prices, everything! The only time I don't buy there is if it's for something they dont carry!

#25 9 years ago

I usually get my items in 2-3 days and am very happy with their prices and service.

#26 9 years ago

Terry doesn't do shit. Margaret does all the work. She told me so.

#27 9 years ago

Bryan Kelly, master of slack ladies and gentlemen!!

Andrew

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from APB_Enterprises:

Bryan Kelly, master of slack ladies and gentlemen!!
    Andrew

And Terry wouldn't know a Pin Footie if it bit him in the ass!

#29 9 years ago

Terry is the man.

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Aww shit they hooked up the internet at the old folks home, Bryan's
    on a rant again

#31 9 years ago

Pinball life is the best. I cringe when I have to buy from some place like Marco who seems to just take pinballlifes prices and double them.

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

bryan_kelly_pinfooooties.jpgbryan_kelly_pinfooooties.jpg

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Aww shit they hooked up the internet at the old folks home, Bryan's
    on a rant again

There'd be more but we've only got dial up.

1 week later
    #34 9 years ago

Also had good experience with Pinball life

#35 9 years ago

I nominate PBL as - Supplier of the Year. Terry is really on the ball. Always gets the right parts sent promptly and their condition is top notch too. Terry is good at finding unlisted things and his record keeping is up to date - all qualities of a well-oiled company. I hear he throws a he11 of an open house at Expo, but have never had the pleasure of attending. Sigh .. one day.

#36 9 years ago

Anyone in the pinball world knows what to expect with PL. Their model and their apporach to customer service could help others out there in the field if they just look and listen.

#37 9 years ago

If only they didn't use packing peanuts. Stupid little static filled nodules of pure hate.

2 months later
    #38 8 years ago

I just ordered again from PBL and they refunded me the difference on shipping ($30)! This is the kind of honesty and good service that will keep me coming back to them again and again!

Rob

#39 8 years ago

Love me some PBL shipping rebate. It's a big deal for us down here. At least I know I'll usually get a little PayPal surprise a few days after my package arrives. It's like dessert!

#40 8 years ago

We just ordered some parts from Pinball Life and there was a problem with a part, (it was defective from the source factory). I contacted Terry and he shipped us out a replacement part Priority mail the same day.

Great customer service.

Thank you sir!

Randy

GotPinball.com

3 months later
    #41 8 years ago

Made my second pilgrimage to PBL this morning. Friendly service and just the parts I needed. It's a great option to not needing to ship wide body glass. Terry even had me sample his games while the order was finalized. It was strange getting to play AMH without sounds of a convention drowning it out. Ben Heck's dulcet tones truly enhance that title.

Only one disappointment, the quaint French restaurant in downtown Woodstock relocated to Barrington.

#42 8 years ago

One of the few places where you can get someone on the phone to help figure out what parts you really need. I regret every order that is not placed with Pinball Life. Best value too.

#43 8 years ago

I was recently told we're pinball life's #2 or #3 top buyer of parts.
    You can imagine the amount of stuff we receive. Only problem I can remember is getting 100 black leg bolts that were supposed to be chrome. Never even told him as we just used them up on newer Sterns.
    Getting our giant expo order ready as I type this.

Decide on specials this year yet, Terry?

#44 8 years ago

Love me some Pinballlife! Always first place I check. Over the years, Terry has always helped me mod. I throw him ideas and he comes back with info, advice and parts to help me make it happen. Customer service is A+. They treat customers the way they themselves want to be treated.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-praise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.