Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by FirebrandX
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Pinball life or Cointakers LEDs”

• Pinball Life 47 votes
      27%
    • Cointakers 92 votes
      52%
    • Other 38 votes
      21%

(177 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0101.JPG
    dracula.JPG
    DSC04172.JPG
    NFP5.jpg
    NFP4.jpg
    NPF3.jpg
    NPF2.jpg
    NFP.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mato.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

what's your choice.......heard mixed reviews on both, you decide and I will go with majority vote!

#9 10 years ago

nice looking sc1f1, I heard Cointakers burn out a lot easier then pinball life?

#13 10 years ago

wow good point, what are the difference in price range over CT

#17 10 years ago

interesting.......one that plans for problems and the other that makes you pay for problems!

#19 10 years ago

that's bad, actually I was playing a IJ and one of the LEDs fell on too the playfield, think it was from the plane above.........

#46 10 years ago

well I have to do an order for my JB and DH so I will give it to Friday and see what the poll comes back with........also gives me a bit more research time on what LEDs I need for each machine

#48 10 years ago

I will def check them out, a sample set is a good option

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from CoinTaker:

Yea, sucks when people copy your stuff.

hey do you guys sell sample sets? Could be the easiest way to decide the better quality.

#51 10 years ago

Cointakers seems to be winning the poll at the moment, I have 2 pins to led and my mates have 5 to led, so we are spending a bit of cash for the right product and services, just trying to get the best bang for my buck!! 7 pins at one time of ordering

#52 10 years ago

does anyone know if Cointakers has a sample kit available for purchase?

#55 10 years ago

I bought some pl 909 I think for my back lights in DH, I put them in without the casing over it and they nearly blinded me haha, they seem to be quite strong, I have CT in the playfield, just undecided what is the best all round led and who supply's it.

#57 10 years ago

true true, that's why I'm using a poll to see what the majority says

#60 10 years ago

that's all I ask is a honest review........thanks.

#64 10 years ago

lifetime warranty is awesome.......that could be the seal the deal for me.

#66 10 years ago

aren't you glad I started this thread then, I learnt something new about Cointakers warranty as well.

#71 10 years ago

oh boy think I have started a LED war between company's......lol, all we need now is Pinball life to reply, haha

#72 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballBulbs:

Likewise with the lifetime warranty. Just shoot us a message or call and they can be replaced, not a problem at all I believe the front page of our site has that mention on it too, but either way, I will gladly replace them. Not a problem

Older thread, but gets referenced a lot http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-information-all-you-wanted-to-know Definitely has great info it.

I have never checkout your site but will do tonight as well......

#75 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Same here! I'd say I have a failure rate of around 5% (guesstimate) and I've used hundreds of LEDs, so it can add up. I usually just throw the bad ones out, but I think I will start saving them now so I can get replacements.

great idea.......

#86 10 years ago

Well got to make a choice of one or the other and so far cointaker is in front

#88 10 years ago

Melissa at cointaker has great customer service which definatly helps when purchasing!

1 month later
    #109 10 years ago

Well the jury is still out on this one

1 week later
    #121 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jags:

Don't need a discount code at http://www.cometpinball.com as their prices are way better than any of the other vendors even with their discounts. Great quality and selection, fast shipping and fantastic customer service. Check them out!

Never heard of them, another player on the market.........

#131 10 years ago

just got a sample kit from Cointakers and wow dint realise how many different LEDs there are.......so much to learn.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mato.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-or-cointakers-leds?tu=mato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.