Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 61 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Astropin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glory-hole.jpg
    P1010215.JPG
    20131018_181519-530.jpg
    20131018_170337.jpg
    P1010211.JPG
    P1010202.JPG
    P1010209.JPG
    P1010193.JPG
    P1010201.JPG
    P1010199.JPG
    20130929_143859.jpg
    There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 10 years ago

Hope some of you can make it out on Friday (noon to 6pm or whatever).

We've got over 40 games in the room already with more on the way.

General info is here - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=355&pg=1

Game list is here - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=356&pg=1

Free admission, free pinball, free food, and FREE BEER (plus several other surprises)!

Terry.

#2 10 years ago

Awesome I have a rental car so if anyone wants to ride over/back, let me know. I was looking at the pinball map before and saw you guys have Iron Man there - my fave!

#3 10 years ago

I will be there Terry! I have been doing biz with you and your wife now for a few years! Looking forward to a great time! I still have a picture on my fridge

#4 10 years ago

I'll be there Terry!

#5 10 years ago

If anybody would like a ride back to the hotel let me know, as I will be going to the pinball life show first before heading to the pinball expo.

#6 10 years ago

No more work commitment this Friday! Wife and I will be there. Looking forward to playing Star Trek again.

#7 10 years ago

"Many (but not all) of these machines will be for sale."

woah! A13 and Bk2k, wonder if those will be for sale :-0... Might have to take a trip over there

#8 10 years ago

I'll be there for sure!

#9 10 years ago

A13 is, it is mine

#10 10 years ago

Really wish I could come, play, purchase, meet.

#11 10 years ago

There is no doubt in mine mind........I will be there!

#12 10 years ago

I'll be there for sure, took off work tomorrow to stay all night at expo tonight then make it up in time for the Oprn house then back to expo all night Friday too.

#13 10 years ago

I will be there as well....look forward to it!

#14 10 years ago

Oh yes, I will be there. Looking forward to stocking up on parts and playing some pinball. Thanks for all you do, Terry!

#15 10 years ago

I will be there and already have my order in and paid. Great list of games, thanks.

#16 10 years ago

I'll be there again this year. It has always been a great time and Terry is a great host!

#17 10 years ago

If there is something somebody wants let me know as I have limited number of all Toppers I make but can't have them all displayed.. I will have some show specials on certain items and toppers. Looking forward to meeting alot of you this weekend..
    Joe

#18 10 years ago

I would love to have gone, but I'll be playing in the Expo Brawl at that same time.

#19 10 years ago

I have a players cond BSD there with a pretty decent PF for 1900.
    I'll be the guy running the one ball tourney on Metallica.

Rob

20130929_143859.jpg20130929_143859.jpg
    #20 10 years ago

Stopped by earlier in the week and saw the great linup (less than half full at that time). Can't wait for tomorrow; I can give rides back and forth to Expo if needed.

#21 10 years ago

I'll be there no matter what, as I am immortal

#22 10 years ago

I'll be there

#23 10 years ago

I was there yesterday afternoon dropping off a HD and it was almost full up with machines.

#24 10 years ago

i try to be there too.. sounds like fun

#26 10 years ago

The A13 is for sale, saw that last week on a stop by. Will be there tomorrow too!

#27 10 years ago

Games I have for sale @ the Pinball life open house.

Apollo 13, excellent condition $2400 obo

Simpsons Pinball Party, Great player typical wear on the cabinet by start button and flipper buttons. Nuclear side rails installed to cover flipper buttons. $3900 obo

Tron ELE NIB, Lots of mods including Eli's Ramp Illumination Kit, Blue DMD, Arcade mod, Hallmark light cycles, Custom powder coat, Half Blue Metallic, Half Orange Metallic, All 3 different translites, and many more. 1 of 6 $7995

Big Bang Bar, NOT FOR SALE. The BBB is mine, but it isn't for sale. Unless I am offered stupid money, and have had a lot to drink, then maybe.

Lord of The Rings white wood. Real white wood. Not mine. $9995

Lots of other games for sale, not sure what.

#28 10 years ago

I would love to bring my very,very nice Eight Ball to set up but will probably not have time to get there ahead of time to make it happen.

Plus, I realize I was probably supposed to get in touch with Terry long ago to set the game up already... oh well.

#29 10 years ago

Would anyone be willing to let me ride with them from the westin?

Alternatively, how much would a taxi from PL to the westin run me?

Thanks, can't wait.

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from He-Man40:

Custom powder coat, Half Blue Metallic, Half Orange Metallic,

I have been considering doing my Tron powder coat this way. Any chance I may see a picture of one of these Trons. Thanks

#31 10 years ago

I can swing by the Westin and pick people up if needed. I'm about 20-30 minutes away from the hotel; the trip to PBL will be 45-60 minutes depending on construction traffic. Trip back will be a little longer w/ Friday rush hour fun.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

I have been considering doing my Tron powder coat this way. Any chance I may see a picture of one of these Trons. Thanks

I can get some tomorrow.

#33 10 years ago

I hope they have some Calvin T shirts in stock and not the ones pissing on PBL

#34 10 years ago

What is a Tron ELE NIB?

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

What is a Tron ELE NIB?

Fancy way of saying he took a NIB Tron Pro and added a bunch of stuff to it.

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Fancy way of saying he took a NIB Tron Pro and added a bunch of stuff to it.

Yep. Extremely Limited Edition. There is one setup in the free play area, and one re-boxed and ready to go. More to follow. Come to the open house and check them out.

#38 10 years ago

Terry
    I would love to be there and finally get to meet you.. But can't swing it this year. However .. I am planning to go to EXPO next year so perhaps then. Sound alike a great time and who can't pass up FREE BEER!

#39 10 years ago

That's so awesome!

#40 10 years ago

That's enough. Just PM Robin and ask for a bunch of Karma points.

#41 10 years ago

If anybody need a ride from the Hotel let me know. I have an mostly empty ambulance that is making the trip Friday.

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

If anybody need a ride from the Hotel let me know. I have an mostly empty ambulance that is making the trip Friday.

He's not kidding. I've seen it. I'll put big money on Pugsley getting back from the PBL party quickest!

#43 10 years ago

Bring lots of cash!

#44 10 years ago

Those going to Pinball Life Friday, be advised that the tollway to Huntley is under construction with a 45 MPH speed limit. Adjust your travel times accordingly.

#45 10 years ago

Wife and I will be there! Looking forward to it.

#46 10 years ago

You know, maybe I will swing by and hang out for a bit. I only make it to Terry's once a year - let me break that streak with 2 tomorrow.

#47 10 years ago

Trilogy Brewing co . will be at this event it will be serving oatmeal stout (if you can get 100,000 points ) I will also have these items for sale . Trilogy crying towels (TCT) $5 each , Trilogy beer glasses $5 each , Panthera pinball machine $675 .

P1010199.JPGP1010199.JPG P1010201.JPGP1010201.JPG P1010193.JPGP1010193.JPG
    #48 10 years ago

How much does it dispense at a time? I am thinking 12 ounces.? But I am wanting to play game after game,...
    Look's awesome, and Thank you Terry for putting on this Shindig..!!! and all the other people who brought games...!!
    You guy's have FUN.!!

#49 10 years ago

I will also have for sale original artwork for the Trilogy Brewing co Translites , 10"x15" auto paint on sheet metal $150 .
    And Trilogy Brewing co pinball machine $100,000

#50 10 years ago
    Quoted from limelime20:

How much does it dispense at a time? I am thinking 12 ounces.? But I am wanting to play game after game,...

Tap will be open for tapping beers for 30 seconds after game over if you've earned a beer . You can tap 2 beers in this time .

There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-open-house-party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.