(Topic ID: 262256)

Pinball Life in Oregon... WTF!!!??? How Say You???

By PinballGurus

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by guitarded
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would You Have Purchased The EBD???”

• Yes 20 votes
    57%
  • No 15 votes
    43%

(35 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 5.23.54 AM (resized).png
images (resized).jpeg
0B7D1A55-0234-4BB4-9D43-2579083DDF67 (resized).jpeg
F5A7785A-7955-4EF1-B2BC-D615432A7469 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Communicating in a direct and honest manner between the parties directly involved would be the best way to resolve this, posting the pix of your snagged booty is also suspect... just why?! It's all in very bad form IMHO.

Like everyone else I couldn’t totally follow OP’s story, but if he’s telling the truth, it sounds like there was communication “between the parties directly involved,” in that OP (the buyer) talked to the owner of the machine and bought it from him. OP heard third-hand there might have been a pre-existing arrangement, but he acknowledged that in his communication with the owner and did not ask the owner to violate an existing deal.

So where’s the beef?

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

That's not the whole story, talked to the person who this guy swooped on (he fails to mentions he offered an extra 200.00 to get that EBD LE). Of course he forgot that detail, nice story, bro.

What percentage blame do you put on the owner vs PinballGurus for your friend missing out on the EBD? It’s got to be 99% on the owner, since he’s the only one who (potentially) went back on his word here. It’s hard to tell from @Pinballgurus‘s first post who he was talking/texting with when various statements were made, but looks like he said he’d take the game (for more $) if the other guy didn’t buy it, owner contacted him next day and said come get it. If I were PinballGurus I’d have taken that as confirmation the other guy either didn’t want it, or the owner didn’t feel he’d made a commitment to sell to someone else.

All seems pretty harmless to me. But it does lead me to wonder, are there always four or five parties involved in Oregon pinball sales? Must be exhausting.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

no reason to start a bitch thread here about it, case closed.

Agreed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 45.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 199.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-in-oregon-wtf-how-say-you?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.