(Topic ID: 19586)

Pinball Life going on vacation

By Rascal_H

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Get your orders in quick!

---

Pinball Life will be CLOSED beginning at noon (CDT) on Monday, July 2nd for our summer break.
    All orders placed before noon on 7/2 will ship before our vacation starts.
    Our web site will re-open on Friday, July 13th.
    Our warehouse will not be open for pick-ups during our break.

#3 11 years ago

Sorry, Terry. NO summer vacations for you!!!!! Well, never mind, you earned it.

#4 11 years ago

glad I just got all the parts I needed

#5 11 years ago

Once a year we shut it down and we all take our vacations at the same time. I know that is kinda old school, but it has always worked for us.

Thanks everyone for making this past year a fun one! I think 2012 will be looked back on fondly by many of us collectors as a special time in pinball history.

As stated earlier in the thread, all orders placed before noon on Monday will ship before we leave on our break.

Terry.
    www.pinballlife.com

#6 11 years ago

Just put in another order! In before the (vacation) lock!

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

Once a year we shut it down and we all take our vacations at the same time. I know that is kinda old school, but it has always worked for us.

Hope you have a great Vacation !
    LTG

#8 11 years ago

I got my order in, enjoy your time off Terry.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jetfire:

Just put in another order! In before the (vacation) lock!

me too, have a good vacation Terry!

#10 11 years ago

This blows i was going to order some fuckin bright leds tomorrow morning

#11 11 years ago

I put in a huge order last night and still haven't gotten notice it shipped. Hope to god it goes out before they leave. I was in contact with Terry last night about adding something, but haven't gotten an email update that it was sent.. hmmmm....

#12 11 years ago

Hope you all have a great break Terry. Big thanks to you and the team for helping us pinheads get our parts at a reasonable price!

#13 11 years ago

As one of your international customers, enjoy your holiday/vacation you and everyone of your team deserve it.

#14 11 years ago

Enjoy your vacation!

#15 11 years ago

I got my order in!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Terry!

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from BriGuy5:

I put in a huge order last night and still haven't gotten notice it shipped.

I just got my shipping confirmation email, so hopefully you got yours, too.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from BriGuy5:

I put in a huge order last night and still haven't gotten notice it shipped. Hope to god it goes out before they leave. I was in contact with Terry last night about adding something, but haven't gotten an email update that it was sent.. hmmmm....

All orders will ship before we leave on vacation. Most of them went out today. There are still a few that will be shipped out tomorrow morning.
    Terry.
    www.pinballlife.com

#18 11 years ago

In before the cut off...yes!!!

#19 11 years ago

Hey Terry! Where ya goin?

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Get your orders in quick!
    ---
    Pinball Life will be CLOSED beginning at noon (CDT) on Monday, July 2nd for our summer break.
    All orders placed before noon on 7/2 will ship before our vacation starts.
    Our web site will re-open on Friday, July 13th.
    Our warehouse will not be open for pick-ups during our break.

You guys are Awesome btw.. all my parts arrived and QUICK! I'm gonna more stuff when you get back. LED's a plenty for example.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Yes, and where's the key to the shop? Ya know... just making small talk.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

rommy said:

Yes, and where's the key to the shop? Ya know... just making small talk.

Too funny!

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

All orders will ship before we leave on vacation. Most of them went out today. There are still a few that will be shipped out tomorrow morning.
    Terry.
    http://www.pinballlife.com

Got it, thanks Terry!! My favorite place to shop!

#24 11 years ago

Have a great vacation!!

#25 11 years ago

Hey! I was going to make an order before the 7th but now the site is closed

#26 11 years ago

Have a great vacation and thanks for all you do to help keep our pins in great shape.

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Have a great vacation and thanks for all you do to help keep our pins in great shape.

+1
    Great place to buy pinball parts!

#28 11 years ago

I think my TAF will be 20% Pinball Life parts by the time I'm done. Excellent prices and and service. Let's load up the orders while they are out so they will think twice about taking a vacation next year! <grin>

#29 11 years ago

Any chance you can start leaving your site up during vacation? Even though orders won't ship, it's still nice to check pricing and availability.

#30 11 years ago

Well deserved. Take care!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-going-on-vaction and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.