Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bangerjay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images-66.jpeg
    2014pinballlife.jpg
    mikefox.jpg
    flash9.gif
    There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

Terry at pinball life is a guy. He was able to take items out of several different boxes, place them in another box and then send that box to my house for a reasonable fee.

#2 11 years ago

post of the year

#4 11 years ago

No duh that is what this country was founded on. Finding a need and filling it as you so eloquently described.

#5 11 years ago

It's another Festivus Miracle!

Kim

#6 11 years ago

I got a package from terry today in the same fashion! Stupendously amazing!

#7 11 years ago

Terry is the bestest at plucking pinball parts from boxes and putting them into other boxes, and then putting those boxes into the mail to send to all the pinball fans out there.. hip hip hooray

Sidenote on Terry: If you look up the LED bulbs (ablaze), they have the same phone number as pinball life:
    http://www.ablazelighting.com/index.php?page=contact-us

I'm assuming this is the name he imports them under? None-the-less, he gets them for the least amount of money. If you look for ablaze from any other website, they are more, probably because they buy from Terry

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Terry at pinball life is a guy. He was able to take items out of several different boxes, place them in another box and then send that box to my house for a reasonable fee.

Hey, let's not oversimplify this process. He unloads boxes into bins, THEN places items from the bins into your box. And....the last box I got was marked from Margaret.

#9 11 years ago

Terry is great, but Margaret is much prettier.

#10 11 years ago

and more wild.

#11 11 years ago

Thought this was going to be a post about the discovery of a new life form .

#13 11 years ago

In fact Margaret just took care of me this evening

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Terry at pinball life is a guy.

And all this time I thought he was a girl

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Thought this was going to be a post about the discovery of a new life form .

Could have been worse, at least he didn't title it "Pinball life lives."

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

i'm blown away, never thought it was possible

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

It's another Festivus Miracle!
    Kim

Happy Festivus Kim....

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from wescor97:

Happy Festivus Kim....

Thanks man. I hope Terry (Pinball Life) slides down your chimney this Christmas.

Kim

#19 11 years ago

**whispering**

I heard Terry once parachuted into the Han River during the Tet Offensive of 1968 to deliver a shipment of powdercoated lockdown bars and rubber cleaner to a platoon of mercenaries, only to then disappear into the shadows...

...or so the legend goes.

#20 11 years ago

Thanks for clearing that up! I always suspected that guys are better at putting things in boxes.

1 year later
    #21 10 years ago

*Old thread bump*

I once witnessed her do a running start leap onto someones back while that person was engaged in a game of pinball. It was amaze balls.

#22 10 years ago

I was serviced by Margaret today but I learned about it by email...

#23 10 years ago

You know all of the things they say about Chuck Norris? That goes double for Terry from Pinball Life. True.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinChicago:

You know all of the things they say about Chuck Norris? That goes double for Terry from Pinball Life. True.

He doesn't sell lockdown bars, he just sells bars (they lock themselves down)

He once was accused of not specifying spring strength by color, the thread closed itself

You know why he calls his LED's ablaze? Put enough of them in your GI, your playfield will catch fire

You know that one part you forgot on your order? He already went a day into the future to retrieve your email and added it to your order, you're welcome

#25 10 years ago

sometimes you also get freebies in your order like stickers or pens

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

You know that one part you forgot on your order? He already went a day into the future to retrieve your email and added it to your order, you're welcome

^^

You know those non-ghosting LEDs you love so much?

Who the hell do you think gets rid of all the ghosts?!?

#27 10 years ago

Terry from Pinball Life and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants. True.

#28 10 years ago

Chuck Norris does not always order pinball parts and supplies.
    But when he does; he orders from Pinball Life.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinChicago:

Terry from Pinball Life and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants. True.

And Superman had to start working at Pinball Life, which many believe is the reason orders get filled so quickly.

Brad

#30 10 years ago

If you order from a different vendor, Terry can tilt all your machines from up to 3,000 miles away...using only his mind.

#31 10 years ago

Terry is a great parts sell. Too bad he doesn't have EVERY part ever made.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from Don44:

Terry is a great parts seller. Too bad he doesn't have EVERY part ever made.

If Terry from Pinball Life doesn't stock it, YOU DON'T NEED IT.

Also, he came to my house once to play pinball. He beat the grand champion score and then I realized his hands were behind his back the whole time and I had forgotten to put balls back in the machine.

#33 10 years ago

Terry is a great parts seller for sure but I do agree with Don44. I wish he had more selection.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from exflexer:

Terry is a great parts seller for sure but I do agree with Don44. I wish he had more selection.

Smart business man...stock parts that move constantly. I know he doesn't sell it all but I bet very few items have dust on them.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

And he gladly will trade you green backs for parts as well.

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from HOOKED:

Smart business man...stock parts that move constantly. I know he doesn't sell it all but I bet very few items have dust on them.

I can say from experience that if he doesn't stock it he will do his best to get it for you. By all accounts he seems like one of the good guys and a great supporter of this hobby. I don't know much about Margaret but I am always glad to get the email confirming the shipment of my order from her.

#37 10 years ago

I've seen Terry pick and pack an order, well, not exactly, he is standing next to you, he becomes a blur for a second, and then he is standing next to you with your order ready to go.

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from rosh:

I've seen Terry pick and pack an order, well, not exactly, he is standing next to you, he becomes a blur for a second, and then he is standing next to you with your order ready to go.

Like the flash?

#39 10 years ago

flash9.gifflash9.gif
    #40 10 years ago

I like the drawings I receive from Jovee with my orders

#41 10 years ago

Jovee is the backbone of the whole operation

#42 10 years ago

You guys totally forgot about PBL's mind-boggling baggie assortment. There's a perfect bag for every part. Ziploc capital of the world. Terry could be the next Heisenberg.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Jovee is the backbone of the whole operation

Someone's gotta hold that place together and keep king terry in check.

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

You guys totally forgot about PBL's mind-boggling baggie assortment. There's a perfect bag for every part. Ziploc capital of the world. Terry could be the next Heisenberg.

are you certain of that?

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

are you certain of that?

I'm just barely smart enough to get that. Well bowled.

#46 10 years ago

And in discussing Pinball Life, let us not forget about the Fantastic Mr. Fox who is known as Mike to some...

Brad

mikefox.jpgmikefox.jpg

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

I'm just barely smart enough to get that. Well bowled.

It's the principle of the thing.

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from Don44:

Like the flash?

exactly, except he does not wear the red unitard

#49 10 years ago

Terry is awesome, but I think BangerJay could take him!

#50 10 years ago

You could take 'em both, He-Man!

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-exists and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.