Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by wallybgood
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

We will once again be holding our open house this year. Friday, October 19th is the date. All the info for anyone interested is here -
    http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=274&pg=1

Come on out for free food, free pinball, and free beer!

Terry.
    www.pinballlife.com

#2 11 years ago

Hope to make it again this year! Thanks Terry for letting us all invade your warehouse, drink your beer and stock up on parts!

#3 11 years ago

I am in again this year, but on the right day!

#4 11 years ago

Some great deals on parts, free beer and ACDC 1 ball pinball tournament !!!! Heaven?

I may have to fly to IL.

#5 11 years ago

Im going to make it this year! I missed it the last time I was there and I live maybe an hour from you. Never been over there just been having stuff shipped..

#6 11 years ago

ovfdfireman - pick me up on your way threw IA??

#7 11 years ago

Should we email our pre-orders to get the open house pricing?

#8 11 years ago

I will be there ! No baggage fee on Southwest so I will be buying lots of parts to bring home .

Jim

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

Should we email our pre-orders to get the open house pricing?

The best way to pre-order is to fill your cart with the items you want from our web site and then copy and paste the entire thing (pictures and all) into an e-mail and send it to me - [email protected].

I will adjust your pricing to reflect any open house specials we are running and get back to you with a total. You can pay cash on the day of the event or you can pay with Paypal ahead of time, whichever works best for you.

Terry.

#10 11 years ago

Great news, it's definitely going to cut down on the line if there's a pre-paid pickup area. Thanks for hosting!

#11 11 years ago

free beer, now that's customer appreciation.

#12 11 years ago

One of my favorate places to shop on line for sure!

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

Great news, it's definitely going to cut down on the line if there's a pre-paid pickup area. Thanks for hosting!

The line has been a problem in the past, for sure. We want everyone to have a good time (including us!) and the more pre-orders we can take care of ahead of time the better of a time everyone will have. We want people to be spending their time playing pinball, eating, and drinking; not waiting in line to buy parts.

Just a reminder - NO PURCHASE IS NECCESARY TO ATTEND THE PARTY!!! Please feel more than welcome to come out and eat, drink, and play!

Also, don't forget you can get a shuttle ride out to our place and back to the hotel for only $10. So if you flew in and have no transportation or if you plane on having more than a few beers you have a safe way back home.

Shuttle info is here -
    http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=274&pg=1

Terry.
    www.pinballlife.com

#14 11 years ago

Very awesome of you Terry! Wish I could be there!

#15 11 years ago

This and the LTG show are my two favorite things about the Expo.

#16 11 years ago

Sounds really cool! Wish i could be in Chicago!

I just drove 2558 miles round trip to Boston (got back tonight). It'll be a cold day in hell before I do that again (or at least till next year).

#17 11 years ago

Terry
    Your open house has always been one of my highlights for the Expo week. Thanks for doing it again. Wally

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-annual-open-house-info and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.