Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by vdojaq
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

770eb33720063bd3b79286af077d2d9840e47ffb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AndHart120.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 7 years ago

Sounds like a great decision to me as well. Even though we really enjoyed coming out to the party the last few years it really was jam packed. I love coming out to buy parts and wouldn't want anything bad to happen to the business. Since I first really started collecting machines 5 years ago, this has been my go to for everything. Im sure as per usual my dad and I will stop by for a few games and to buy some more stuff. The first time we came by before expo was before the warehouse expansion and that was enjoyable too.

Thanks!
    Andrew

1 month later
    #58 7 years ago

I also agree with the above. Much better than before. A lot less people, less games, but more relaxed. Hope it stays like this and doesn't go back to being packed again.

Maybe keeping out the tournaments helped keep the crowds down, or the fact there was no free beer for the idiots who abused it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AndHart120.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-annual-open-house-a-brief-history-and-the-path-forward?tu=AndHart120 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.