(Topic ID: 197279)

Pinball Life 13th Annual Open House Info

By pinballlife

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171013_151744 (resized).jpg
    20171013_165531 (resized).jpg
    20171013_151029 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8334 (resized).jpg
    20171013_192431 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    05C0869E-C5A3-4714-B2FF-0EF7FE12FF0D (resized).jpeg
    F09A4AF0-8DE8-4AE1-ABFC-1522240F7F25 (resized).jpeg
    142C039E-9E5A-4D64-8CCA-B79067608544 (resized).jpeg
    39F26622-6298-47EA-B543-8178D35C9343 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1508103166264 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0026 (resized).JPG
    20171014_110535 (resized).jpg
    2FEFAA17-D5E8-4520-9C46-75D658D6BA50 (resized).jpeg
    20171013_153819 (resized).jpg
    15079191520341373673850 (resized).jpg
    There are 358 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
    #101 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

A recent picture of Bryan is embarrassing enough

BKFC.jpgBKFC.jpg

#102 6 years ago
    Quoted from SpookyKT:

Kelly you are in sooooo much trouble!!!

Oh oh. I recognize that lipstick.

#103 6 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

If you had stuck with the metal band thing, some small start-up pinball company (or another) might be making a machine based on your band!

Lol... trust me Brad. Somewhere there are bad band performance VHS tapes hidden away from Bryan Kelly to prove how wrong you are! Pretty much all hair and little musical originality. If it makes anyone laugh, Kayte use to do my makeup!

#104 6 years ago

There are only 25 tickets left for this event, so this is pretty much a *last call* for people who are considering attending.
    A big thank you to to all that have purchased tickets so far! We hope everyone has a great time for a good cause!
    Terry.

#105 6 years ago

How many more volunteers do you need?

#106 6 years ago

Not sure. 1 more to run an Olympic event for sure.
    Terry.

#107 6 years ago

I was going to help with Jay's olympic events as needed.

#108 6 years ago

Someone needs to start a classic photos of BK on a private face book page.

#109 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

Someone needs to start a classic photos of BK on a private face book page.

I was hoping to get photos of the BKFC (Bryan Kelly Fan Club, for those who don't know) cards in various places all around the world. But things have moved a bit slow on my end as there are still a number of people who haven't received their cards yet! I guess I shouldn't have given as many hundreds away at TPF...

Brad

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

I was hoping to get photos of the BKFC (Bryan Kelly Fan Club, for those who don't know) cards in various places all around the world. But things have moved a bit slow on my end as there are still a number of people who haven't received their cards yet! I guess I shouldn't have given as many hundreds away at TPF...
    Brad

Bryan Kelly would really appreciate it if you stopped that.

#111 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Do I sense a cease and desist letter being delivered soon?

#112 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I have heard that Bryan Kelly doesn't always know what Bryan Kelly wants, but he is a very good listener so that may be helpful.

Brad

#113 6 years ago

As a diabetic, I applaud your charity of choice.

See you there.

#114 6 years ago

When I go to the show special link from the first post I dont see anything listed. Will there be show specials available?

#116 6 years ago

Yep. Says no items found.

Screenshot_2017-09-14-09-15-23 (resized).pngScreenshot_2017-09-14-09-15-23 (resized).png

#117 6 years ago

That's strange - works for me. I'd cut and paste the specials, but don't want to do that without the ok from Terry.

#118 6 years ago

Show Specials For Attendees of Our Open
    Home > Annual Pinball Life Open House Information > Show Specials For Attendees of Our Open House
    Pinball Life's 13th annual Open House will take place on Thursday 10/12 (10:00 am to 4:00 pm) and Friday 10/13 (noon to 6 pm).

You must purchase an entry ticket to attend the Friday charity event. Thursday entry is free.

Our address: 11912 Oak Creek Parkway, Huntley, IL 60142.

SHOW SPECIALS:

Williams/Bally WPC-era Ribbed Chrome Leg Sets - $40.00

SAM and SPIKE Shaker Motor Kits - $75.00

TNA shaker Motor Kits - $85.00

WPC/WPC-95 Coin Doors - $110.00

PinGulp Pro Drink Caddies - $10.00

PinGulp Premium Drink Caddies - $12.00

Standard Playfield Glass - $20.00

Widebody Playfield Glass - $25.00

WPC/WPC-95 Backglass Glass - $15.00

Williams/Bally WPC-era Stainless Steel Lockdown Bars - $50.00

Bally Stainless Steel Lockdown Bar (circa 1974-1988) - $50.00

Williams/Bally WPC-era Widebody Stainless Steel Lockdown Bars - $80.00

Williams/Bally WPC-era Stainless Steel Side Rail Sets - $40.00

Bally Stainless Steel Side Rails (circa 1974-1981) - $50.00

Metal Cabinet Protector Sets - $12.00

PinGuard Cabinet Protector Sets - $12.00

125-Piece Black or White Rubber Kits - $25.00

BriteButtons Illuminated Flipper Button Set - $25.00

Golden Brown or Electric Pink Sac Rac - $12.00

------------------------------------------------------

CASH ONLY!

As is the case every year, all items in our warehouse will be sold at discount prices.

Discounted prices only apply to customers who are in attendance at our open house.

FREE admission on Thursday, Oct. 12th, $15 admission with pre-purchased ticket on Friday, Oct. 13th.

To order your ticket CLICK HERE

#119 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

That's strange - works for me. I'd cut and paste the specials, but don't want to do that without the ok from Terry.

Oops, just did it haha. I can edit/delete if needed. Just let me know.

#120 6 years ago
    Quoted from Talon2000:

As a diabetic, I applaud your charity of choice.
    See you there.

BUMP from another T1D.

Brad

t1d.pngt1d.png

#121 6 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

I have heard that Bryan Kelly doesn't always know what Bryan Kelly wants, but he is a very good listener so that may be helpful.
    Brad

Bryan Kelly doesn't care about a fan club. Bryan Kelly is more concerned about the amount of money raised to rid the world of diabetes or to come up with an easier way for those inflicted with it to deal with it. Bryan Kelly would love to see his grandson live life like every other almost 5 year old does.

#122 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Bryan Kelly doesn't care about a fan club. Bryan Kelly is more concerned about the amount of money raised to rid the world of diabetes or to come up with an easier way for those inflicted with it to deal with it. Bryan Kelly would love to see his grandson live life like every other almost 5 year old does.

I agree 100% with Bryan Kelly. I didn't mean to derail this thread or all the good things being done by all for JDRF and Team G. It is much harder for me to see Gordon wearing a pump and CGM than it is myself. And while Bryan Kelly knows this, it still should be said.

Brad

#123 6 years ago

Two more pics then I'm done. This is, after all, about Pinball Life's open house. First pic is Gordon at his first day of pre school that Grandma has taken him to. He's loving every minute of it. But then, as he pulls his backpack off, he rips his Dexcom monitor off the backside of his arm where he prefers to wear it. My son, who works 45 minutes away, gets an instant notification he's getting no signal from the Dexcom and wonders, WTF!! That's the shit he lives with 24/7. You don't even want to know the number of times his phone's alarm goes off in the middle of the night because Gordon's numbers have gone below 50.

Second pic is of Gordon's brother Teddy, who's 1 1/2 years old. Because Gordon has diabetes, Teddy has a 30% better chance of getting it himself. I can't imagine having to deal with two kids with this ugly f'ing disease.

Diabetes sucks!!!!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#124 6 years ago

Looks like we may have to make this an annual thing.... just no way to say "no" to Gordon or Team G.
    Terry.

#125 6 years ago

Only 15 tickets left. Will probably sell out sometime over the next few days. If anyone that is planning on going hasn't bought their tickets, now would be the time. There will be no tickets available at the door the day of the show.

#126 6 years ago

Terry, This is a Really great cause and Anyone stepping up for kids in need is +++ in my book. While I have attended Expo every year, this would be my first (tickets in hand) visit to your event. If you would consider it, I would like to donate a WOZ NOS Autographed playfield towards a raffle or auction at your even (or both days) with proceeds going to the Bryan G team and cause. No obligation just a good cause. Having three children of my own and 2 grandchildren (one with health issues) I am blessed and if I can help a family or support a cure for kids I am there. You have Always supported my pinball habit (not that my wife loves that) heck your even making me some custom mylar rings, if this is something you or Bryan would accept just shoot me a PM or write it on my next parts order! lol

#127 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Two more pics then I'm done. This is, after all, about Pinball Life's open house. First pic is Gordon at his first day of pre school that Grandma has taken him to. He's loving every minute of it. But then, as he pulls his backpack off, he rips his Dexcom monitor off the backside of his arm where he prefers to wear it. My son, who works 45 minutes away, gets an instant notification he's getting no signal from the Dexcom and wonders, WTF!! That's the shit he lives with 24/7. You don't even want to know the number of times his phone's alarm goes off in the middle of the night because Gordon's numbers have gone below 50.
    Second pic is of Gordon's brother Teddy, who's 1 1/2 years old. Because Gordon has diabetes, Teddy has a 30% better chance of getting it himself. I can't imagine having to deal with two kids with this ugly f'ing disease.
    Diabetes sucks!!!!

Gordon love bees !

#128 6 years ago

Bangerjay got a few of his olympic items to pinball life today . Terry said there is about 15 tickets left for friday , if you'd like to go friday and haven't ordered a ticket yet you should probably order it asap.

20170916_112513 (resized).jpg20170916_112513 (resized).jpg

#129 6 years ago

9 tickets as of this posting, to be exact.
    Terry.

#130 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

9 tickets as of this posting, to be exact.
    Terry.

3 as of 9:23AM (central time). If you are on the fence, get off! BUMP.

Brad

Screenshot 2017-09-17 at 9.21.57 AM.pngScreenshot 2017-09-17 at 9.21.57 AM.png

#131 6 years ago

I wonder what they will be going for on stub hub just before the event?

#132 6 years ago

Snagged the last one so someone will have to be happy with just going Thursday.

#133 6 years ago

This event is sold out! Thanks to everyone who is coming out for a great cause and hopefully a ton of fun! We are going to do our best to make it special.
    Terry.

#134 6 years ago

If you really want, you can butter me up and I'll let you in the backdoor, then we'll see about getting you in the party

#135 6 years ago

Got mine this weekend. So fortunate to be going to this event. I enjoy watching the evolution of it getting stronger. Thank you. IMG_2336 (resized).JPGIMG_2336 (resized).JPG

#136 6 years ago

Ah man ! I didn't know they had shirts like that.
    I am going to have to get one .

#137 6 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ah man ! I didn't know they had shirts like that.
    I am going to have to get one .

I always try to pic one up. I don't think there was one last year, but the previous years were neon yellow, pink, greyish and dark orange. This year it looks awesome.

#138 6 years ago

IMG_9803 (resized).JPGIMG_9803 (resized).JPG

#139 6 years ago

I am very excited for this year. Lots of cool stuff going on! Also, I like lasers.

#140 6 years ago

20170917_183859 (resized).jpg20170917_183859 (resized).jpg

#141 6 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

I always try to pic one up. I don't think there was one last year, but the previous years were neon yellow, pink, greyish and dark orange. This year it looks awesome.

Yep I got nearly all of them , I need to get this newest one to keep my collection going .

#142 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

you can butter me up and I'll let you in the backdoor

Glad I already bought my ticket. That special admission fee sounds pretty steep, at least the way I'm reading it. You just might get some takers though.

#143 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

If you really want, you can butter me up and I'll let you in the backdoor, then we'll see about getting you in the party

Would reaching around to grab the doorknob increase our chance?

#144 6 years ago

My first ever parts order for pinball was pinball life.

I was fixing up a jungle lord and a strange science. Just getting them playable. And learning how to.

#145 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

My first ever parts order for pinball was pinball life.
    I was fixing up a jungle lord and a strange science. Just getting them playable. And learning how to.

I remember buying my 10th game - Terry's HUO LOTR back in May '09 for $3200 - he asked me if I wanted to see Pinball Life's world hq and took me on a tour of his basement. Amazing where you have taken this - one of the good guys..

Scott

#146 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

I remember buying my 10th game - Terry's HUO LOTR back in May '09 for $3200 - he asked me if I wanted to see Pinball Life's world hq and took me on a tour of his basement. Amazing where you have taken this - one of the good guys..
    Scott

Was that the Chicago or Huntley basement?

#147 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Was that the Chicago or Huntley basement?

Huntley

#148 6 years ago

If anybody has a extra ticket for this, that they will not need, please pm me. I have a friend who would like to attend. thanks

#149 6 years ago

I'm in the same boat. I only had one job to do and I messed it up. I need one more ticket. PM me. I'll pay $20 for the ticket if nobody lets it out of the bag that I screwed up. Thanks Don.

#150 6 years ago

10K by oct 12!

There are 358 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-13th-annual-open-house-info/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.