(Topic ID: 197279)

Pinball Life 13th Annual Open House Info

By pinballlife

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171013_151744 (resized).jpg
    20171013_165531 (resized).jpg
    20171013_151029 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8334 (resized).jpg
    20171013_192431 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    05C0869E-C5A3-4714-B2FF-0EF7FE12FF0D (resized).jpeg
    F09A4AF0-8DE8-4AE1-ABFC-1522240F7F25 (resized).jpeg
    142C039E-9E5A-4D64-8CCA-B79067608544 (resized).jpeg
    39F26622-6298-47EA-B543-8178D35C9343 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1508103166264 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0026 (resized).JPG
    20171014_110535 (resized).jpg
    2FEFAA17-D5E8-4520-9C46-75D658D6BA50 (resized).jpeg
    20171013_153819 (resized).jpg
    15079191520341373673850 (resized).jpg
    There are 358 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Thank you! I'll get in touch as the show gets close. I've got a 9:20pm flight back to NJ on that Friday.

I will be at expo wed to sun. I bring a game there every year. Going to pinball life both days if you still need a lift. just pm me and ill give you my number. Since I bought your donut heaven decal for my getaway the rides free.

#52 6 years ago

Nobody rides for free wit me.
    CAM00122 (resized).jpgCAM00122 (resized).jpg

#53 6 years ago

GOBBLE GOBBLE

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Nevermind. Just gonna do the 12-6. I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in a few games here and there.
    Terry did mention that they could use like, 20 volunteers, but yer not really volunteering cause he's compensating everyone. So if ya can help, help! I just look forward to hanging with some of my favorite IL/WI fellers. Terry's party in 2015 that I was at was FUCKIN A PERFECT.
    See you baby dolls on Fri the 13th.

so looking forward to seeing your ugly mug again brother

#55 6 years ago

Looking​ forward to
    maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Nevermind. Just gonna do the 12-6. I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in a few games here and there.
    Terry did mention that they could use like, 20 volunteers, but yer not really volunteering cause he's compensating everyone. So if ya can help, help! I just look forward to hanging with some of my favorite IL/WI fellers. Terry's party in 2015 that I was at was FUCKIN A PERFECT.
    See you baby dolls on Fri the 13th.

I really wish it were Thursday, I'd be in. My wife has a wedding to attend Friday, so I have to be home in the evening. I may be able to help on Friday, but I'd have to leave at like 3.

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

I really wish it were Thursday, I'd be in. My wife has a wedding to attend Friday, so I have to be home in the evening. I may be able to help on Friday, but I'd have to leave at like 3.

Do it

#58 6 years ago

Got my tickets!

#59 6 years ago

Bought ticket to support the cause (indirectly Bryan Kelly and family) and Pinball Life. Now, to get off work to attend Friday.

Look forward to the festivities! Bump, so many reasons to attend:

Great cause
    Pinball Life support
    TNA - support Spooky and Scott D
    Pinball Olympics - never experienced you must see for yourself - Jay is the man
    Great atmosphere to hang out and see who is really behind these keyboards!!

Hope to see you guys/gals there.

#60 6 years ago

Sent a note. If we can work something out, I'll be there.

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

Sent a note. If we can work something out, I'll be there.

I think you just show up, I cut your jeans and rip off your sleeves

#62 6 years ago

Got my ticket today! number #16

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

How could I resist that?!

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

no need for Gryzzzzzz, he comes prepared to ROCK!

#65 6 years ago

75 tickets left to sell and then this charity event is sold out.
    Many thanks to all of you that have purchased your tickets so far, and we expect to not disappoint with this year's rendition of our annual open house.
    Terry.

#66 6 years ago

74 left, just bought mine.

#67 6 years ago

I'm in, great people, great cause. Thanks for hosting.

#68 6 years ago

Duck season got pushed back a week Look forward to do finally getting there.

#69 6 years ago

Duck season got pushed back a week. Look forward to finally going to this show.

#70 6 years ago

bump

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from ltd73:

Duck season got pushed back a week.

Err... I'd double check that .

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#72 6 years ago

In before the lock!

#73 6 years ago

In for the win.
    Always willing to support Bryan Kelly and his gang.
    Plus... the Tron stools upstairs are truly a piece of art to behold and sit on.
    Thank you Pinball Life!

#74 6 years ago

We only have 50 tickets left for this charity event. Thanks everyone!
    Terry.

#75 6 years ago

Hi Terry, any chance you could give my pm a quick read, re: your international customers potentially being able to make a token ticket gesture to your charity. Thanks.

#76 6 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Hi Terry, any chance you could give my pm a quick read, re: your international customers potentially being able to make a token ticket gesture to your charity. Thanks.

Open house special pricing is based on cash and carry purchases; no packaging, and transaction fees, and no currency conversion fees.
    Terry.

#77 6 years ago

Don't forget to volunteer to run pinball Olympics stuff, cause I'm going to be lit up

#78 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Don't forget to volunteer to run pinball Olympics stuff, cause I'm going to be lit up

Ha... I'm in for that half day.

#79 6 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

Ha... I'm in for that half day.

Fantastic!
    I also have to apologize, b/c I said it was nice to meet you at mgc, when I later realized you were at the Olympics with Jesse and Ryan

#80 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Fantastic!
    I also have to apologize, b/c I said it was nice to meet you at mgc, when I later realized you were at the Olympics with Jesse and Ryan

Ah no problem. I'm discreet. Easy to miss.

#81 6 years ago

I'm going. And started putting together my pre order.
    Is a excel spreadsheet a acceptable format to submit my pre order?

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Sorry, but I'll be helping you get lit up.

#83 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Sorry, but I'll be helping you get lit up.

I have something for you when we reach peak litness

#84 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Is it what Frippertron left you from the LIONMAN! thread?

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Now I'm all giddy.

#86 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Now I'm all giddy.

Shave

#87 6 years ago

I'm too old. There's nothing left to shave.

#88 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm too old. There's nothing left to shave.

I thought becoming a clown years ago helped you with that process...

Brad

#89 6 years ago

You know, I think I can actually picture Bryan Kelly giddy. Weird.

Andrew

#90 6 years ago

Just purchased 2 tickets.

I think I'm more excited for this than expo itself.

#91 6 years ago
    Quoted from APB_Enterprises:

You know, I think I can actually picture Bryan Kelly giddy. Weird.
    Andrew

All kidding aside, giddy is having Terry and Margaret donate the proceeds to the open house to diabetes research in honor of my grandson Gordon. No one should have to live with something like this, especially a child who doesn't understand.

Here's a pic of Gordon 3 years ago when he was diagnosed with diabetes. And another a couple years later hooked up to his pump and Dexcom monitor.

And the last, Charlie and Kayte Emery on their wedding day. Sorry. I had to.

IMG_0029 (resized).JPGIMG_0029 (resized).JPG

IMG_0073 (resized).JPGIMG_0073 (resized).JPG

18558750_1747371185289770_2378998349793901601_o (resized).jpg18558750_1747371185289770_2378998349793901601_o (resized).jpg

#92 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

All kidding aside, giddy is having Terry and Margaret donate the proceeds to the open house to diabetes research in honor of my grandson Gordon. No one should have to live with something like this, especially a child who doesn't understand.
    Here's a pic of Gordon 3 years ago when he was diagnosed with diabetes. And another a couple years later hooked up to his pump and Dexcom monitor.

Klassic Kelly! I love it!

Brad

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Have had Type 1 since I was 8 - 34 years ago. We didn't have these newfangled insulin pumps - I had to inject my own insulin twice or three times a day. yeah.. when I was *8*. I remember being told that, 'Yeah, there will be a cure in 5 years, at the rate they're going!'. .. I'm still waiting.

#94 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Wow.

#95 6 years ago

Who has the awesome early Yancy pic?!

Andrew

#96 6 years ago

The guest room at Hotel Emery will probably not be available on my next trip to Benton.

#97 6 years ago

Kelly you are in sooooo much trouble!!!

#98 6 years ago

I'd post a photo of Bryan when he was young but those cave paintings are hard to scan.

You should have seen that hair when it wasn't tied back... I'd say I miss it, but I really don't.

The orchestra is this way Mr. Conductor sir! Lol... good thing that metal band thing didn't last or I'd probably NOT be doing this right now.

#99 6 years ago
    Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

I'd post a photo of Bryan when he was young but those cave paintings are hard to scan.
    You should have seen that hair when it wasn't tied back... I'd say I miss it, but I really don't.
    The orchestra is this way Mr. Conductor sir! Lol... good thing that metal band thing didn't last or I'd probably NOT be doing this right now.

If you had stuck with the metal band thing, some small start-up pinball company (or another) might be making a machine based on your band! Isn't life strange at times?

Brad

#100 6 years ago
    Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

A recent picture of Bryan is embarrassing enough

There are 358 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-13th-annual-open-house-info/page/2?hl=spookykt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.