(Topic ID: 197279)

Pinball Life 13th Annual Open House Info

By pinballlife

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171013_151744 (resized).jpg
    20171013_165531 (resized).jpg
    20171013_151029 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8334 (resized).jpg
    20171013_192431 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    05C0869E-C5A3-4714-B2FF-0EF7FE12FF0D (resized).jpeg
    F09A4AF0-8DE8-4AE1-ABFC-1522240F7F25 (resized).jpeg
    142C039E-9E5A-4D64-8CCA-B79067608544 (resized).jpeg
    39F26622-6298-47EA-B543-8178D35C9343 (resized).jpeg
    FB_IMG_1508103166264 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0026 (resized).JPG
    20171014_110535 (resized).jpg
    2FEFAA17-D5E8-4520-9C46-75D658D6BA50 (resized).jpeg
    20171013_153819 (resized).jpg
    15079191520341373673850 (resized).jpg

There are 358 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 6 years ago

13TH ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE!
    During the Chicago Pinball Expo we will be holding our annual Open House.
    This will be a two day event with a different format each day.

Thursday, October 12th from 10am-4pm
    Free admission
    Over 30 games on free play
    Free non-alcoholic beverages
    Free cold snacks
    If you are more about having access to the machines and parts and don't like crowds, this is probably the day for you to attend. We expect this to be a low key, mellow day.

Friday, October 13th from noon-6pm
    This is the day we bring the party!
    This will be a charity event with all entry fees being donated to The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
    Admission $15
    Order your Friday ticket(s) - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1748
    Official Total Nuclear Annihilation release party!
    Over 30 games on free play
    Free Pinball Olympic events
    Limited free alcoholic beverages (3 drink maximum)
    Free non-alcoholic beverages
    Free hot lunch
    We are issuing entry tickets simply to control the amount of people who attend, as over-crowding has been a concern for many who have attended in the past. A maximum of 200 tickets will be sold. 100% of the ticket cost will go to assist Team G (Bryan and Deb Kelly) in their continuing efforts to fight juvenile diabetes in support of their grandson, Gordon.
    More info about this charity can be found here - http://www.jdrf.org/research/

Our Address: 11912 Oak Creek Parkway, Huntley IL 60142
    Our phone number: 847-515-3415

Pre-orders are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Please send all pre-orders to [email protected] before Friday, 10/6. Pre-orders will be available for pick up on both Thursday and Friday, but to pick up on Friday you must have a party ticket.

Order your Friday ticket(s) - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1748
    You do not have to purchase anything to attend except a ticket for the Friday charity event (Thursday is free).

We will have over 30 machines on free play, including 3 Total Nuclear Annihilation machines! Charlie and Kayte from Spooky Pinball and Scott Danesi from Danesi Designs will be in attendance to answer all your questions and take your deposit if you should decide to purchase a game (both days).

Jay Brand will be bringing many of his larger Pinball Olympic rides for all to enjoy (operational on Friday only).

The VIP room will be open for all the enjoy (both days, but alcohol on Friday only).

Show specials - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=357&pg=1.
    All products will be offered at a discounted price to those attending our open house.

All questions and concerns should be directed to Terry - [email protected]

We are proud to be a part of the 5-day Chicago Expo event!
    FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHICAGO PINBALL EXPO, READ ON HERE... http://www.pinballexpo.net

#2 6 years ago

Love your parties Terry. thanks!

#3 6 years ago

Awesome! It's gonna be a blast.

Andrew

#4 6 years ago

The Best thing about Expo, is saying thank you to Terry, Family and Staff!

The Party is Icing on the Cake.

Thanks for another year of Stellar Service!

#5 6 years ago

I won't make it this year (nor Expo, passing on the whole trip this time), but if you haven't been to the Pinball Life party I can't recommend it enough. Make it happen if you're going to be in the area.

#6 6 years ago

Well then , I know what I will be doing on Friday the 13th.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Well then , I know what I will be doing on Friday the 13th.

ditto, see you guys there

#8 6 years ago

ordered!

great time and great cause!

Not sure if I will even make it down to expo this year, but a great cause to support.

#9 6 years ago

Sorry going to have to make it both days. Ticket purchased. best part it's for charity. I bought a Sam shaker kit last year. put me down for 2 sheets of standard and one wide body playfield glass.

#10 6 years ago

One of the best (if not THE best) facets of the Chicago Pinball Expo! Terry & team never disappoint!

#11 6 years ago

tickets purchased for Fri - see everyone there.

#12 6 years ago

We'll be flying in from Los Angeles for this. You've been warned

and I guess, since we're in the area, we'll hit the Expo too...

#13 6 years ago

If anyone wants to be a carny, let terry know. I'm going to need a few (mostly sober) people to help man the equipment

#14 6 years ago

Thinking about heading down Thursday. Got to secure babysitters first though! (Darn kids )

#15 6 years ago

Booked and looking forward to it!! (x3)

#16 6 years ago

Tix purchased for Friday and ready to roll! Cmon October!

#17 6 years ago

Will Total Nuclear Annihilation pins be there on Thursday too?

#18 6 years ago

Can't wait!

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

If anyone wants to be a carny, let terry know. I'm going to need a few (mostly sober) people to help man the equipment

I've wanted to be a carny my whole life, but never wanted to be *mostly sober*.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I've wanted to be a carny my whole life, but never wanted to be *mostly sober*.

I mean there will be time to not be

#21 6 years ago

These are not the droids you're looking for J.

#22 6 years ago

Ha. I'll be up Fri this year so could help when I get there I reckon. Is there OSHA training involved? Be a whole lot cooler if there was.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Will Total Nuclear Annihilation pins be there on Thursday too?

Yes, both days.

#24 6 years ago

We will have 3 TNA machines on free play. Charlie and Kayte from Spooky will be there as well as Scott from Danesi Designs to demo the games and answer all of your questions.

#25 6 years ago

I noticed a $1 shipping charge, are you guys mailing the tickets to us?

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

I noticed that too. Perhaps it's a $1 collection charge to ship home unruly guests.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

I could be down to man the equipment... I just need make sure I can get a couple days off, I promised my daughter I'd bring her this year

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Yes, we are mailing the physical tickets to everyone.
    Terry.

#29 6 years ago

BUMP for a great cause (JDRF) and people. As Captain Picard would say, "make it so."

Brad

teamg.jpgteamg.jpg

#30 6 years ago

I'm in! Just bought my ticket...

#31 6 years ago

Would love to go and am staying at the Westin Thursday night to be at expo Friday. Any rides available from the Westin there and back on Friday?

#32 6 years ago

bump

#33 6 years ago

Does something that was posted on just four hours earlier really need a 'bump' post?

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from redman822:

Does something that was posted on just four hours earlier really need a 'bump' post?

Yes.

#35 6 years ago

bump
    Let's keep it going!

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from redman822:

yeah, in this case and for this cause.

#37 6 years ago

Gonna be a blast, and SOOOOOO looking forward to this!!!

You'll have the entire TnA evolution... the whitewood, the prototype, and the production game. How's that for coolness???

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Would love to go and am staying at the Westin Thursday night to be at expo Friday. Any rides available from the Westin there and back on Friday?

Give me a call, Ill find a way for you to get there, Whether its with me and the group I go with, or I find someone for you, I know enough people that I can make it happen, PM me for my number if you want

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Gonna be a blast, and SOOOOOO looking forward to this!!!
    You'll have the entire TnA evolution... the whitewood, the prototype, and the production game. How's that for coolness???

That's COOOOOOOL, but what would be COOOOOOOOOOOOLER is if you bring mine with you so that I can take it home SpookyCharlie

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Was thinking I was gonna get there on Fri but decided fuck that, Thurs or bust. So I can give ya a lift mang if ya need one. Still have 6 seats left.
    If you don't like death metal, you will for 45 minutes.

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Was thinking I was gonna get there on Fri but decided fuck that, Thurs or bust. So I can give ya a lift mang if ya need one. Still have 6 seats left.

Just make sure he turns his lights off after he parks.

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

I can make it happen

I've always wanted that to be my tag line.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've always wanted that to be my tag line.

If only you could make that happen...

#44 6 years ago

100 of the 200 tickets available for this charity event are gone!

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thank you! I'll get in touch as the show gets close. I've got a 9:20pm flight back to NJ on that Friday.

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

This year you might be better off staying near pinball life and heading to Expo for a few hours on one of the days.

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Just make sure he turns his lights off after he parks.

Lights go off automatically in the pimpmobile. Slayer does not.
    Thanks for driving us back again my dude.

#48 6 years ago

I spoke with Terry today and I will be "carny-ing" but I'm looking for someone that wants to split the day with me...I'd like to party a wee bit myself. Party 12-6 on Fri and I'd like to work the 1st 3 hours. Terry is fine with this so I'd like to get it in concrete for him and Jay. Just Lemmy know.

#49 6 years ago

Nevermind. Just gonna do the 12-6. I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in a few games here and there.
    Terry did mention that they could use like, 20 volunteers, but yer not really volunteering cause he's compensating everyone. So if ya can help, help! I just look forward to hanging with some of my favorite IL/WI fellers. Terry's party in 2015 that I was at was FUCKIN A PERFECT.
    See you baby dolls on Fri the 13th.

#50 6 years ago

i really enjoy the pinball life gathering , been coming down from Canada for years. Lots of parts ordered,nice specials and nice peeps.

There are 358 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-life-13th-annual-open-house-info and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.