7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    #1 7 years ago

That is all. I love this community and hobby. I love all the bs that comes with it. I love playing. I love some speculation.

We have it all!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2 7 years ago

To quote Gone Fishing

" Boarderline Eleven! "

#3 7 years ago

I totally agree. One of the few things in life that's fun when's it works, it's fun when it's broken and it's fun to talk about.

#4 7 years ago

Very few Hobbies are out there where one collects something, and can play with it!

Comics, Toys, Coins, get "looked at"

Very few cross the Planet, needs only a coin and and a game to enjoy....cant get a Porsche for 15 minutes for $1.00....and across all ages, sects, and backgrounds.

I love Pinball so much, I often propose we settle world disputes with a game of Pinball between world leaders, than any other way!

Pinball is as good as it gets, IMO.

I no longer see it as an "Escape" from my stresses, but the pure Joy, as in my youth....

#5 7 years ago

Well said!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-is-the-best-hobby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.