Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by klr650
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0594e9039790cbec589e242f32cb12f0 (resized).jpg
jjp-lawlor2 (resized).jpg
charltonheston (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider klr650.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 3 years ago

Thanks OP for starting this topic. I was thinking a lot about this over the weekend. But I honestly didn't have as much of an issue with people's Pinside comments as I did with the comments that were popping up live during the Periscope broadcast. I had never even used Periscope until last Thursday night. But immediately after "tuning in" all I wanted to know was "How do I turn off these forking comments?" Seriously, who are these ass-hats who feel the need to keep criticizing every little thing? Are these trolls my Pinside kin? I tried to get past it but it was just impossible to ignore (literally, cause the comments were blocking the view). It was a complete troll-fest. I felt bad for Pat, for JJP, and that poor fellow in the front row of the audience. Everybody (even the camera person) was a target. It was really, really sad.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider klr650.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside