Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by klr650
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0594e9039790cbec589e242f32cb12f0 (resized).jpg
jjp-lawlor2 (resized).jpg
charltonheston (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cody_chunn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago

Groovy. Obviously I give much more credence to people who use their real names in online posting. Aliases and anonymity just serve to demean integrity, IMO.

Well said, well done.

#28 3 years ago

Well, those guys have been around for a minute and know first-hand how passionate and a-holish pin fans get. They should know by now how to roll with the punches. Heck, Steve Ritchie Lit Me Up once for something I wrote. I don't remember now what it was, and I hope he's forgotten too, but I'm still steerin clear if we're in the same room at a show!

My point being, those guys should be able to "take it". They've been in the trenches so long I'm genuinely surprised they would get more than mildly annoyed for a few seconds about what we post. They are royalty (and not in a bad way!) and we are the huddled masses (not in a bad way!). We ALWAYS have to pick at the royals. Things can ALWAYS "be better", and we have the benefit of hindsight. We LOVE the royalty, but sometimes you wanna chuck rotten lettuce at them. They pick the lettuce off and go back to the castle and make more games for us to love or hate.

Not a horrible system...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cody_chunn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside