Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by whthrs166
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1 (resized).jpg
    22073479c0fd1bd0c9dc82a422b9cd0db0a10c51 (resized).jpg
    D2928E6F-A4CC-45E4-91EB-B50D0A4324E9 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    rumcoke.jpg
    F486D42C-0DF0-4165-8D09-E64726483F80 (resized).jpeg
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

Luxury yacht travel is in all ways a superior hobby, and when luxury yacht travel is 50 cents per ten minutes I'm definitely going to do that. Just don't run out of quarters midway between Malibu and Kihei.

#52 5 years ago

I woke to this this morning, Wife and I had a good time last night while FIREPOWER was kicking our ass.
    Cool forum mrm_4.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
    #53 5 years ago

Pinball for me is escapism at it's finest. I have a 25 piece drum set, arcades w/ a few pinball machines & a beautiful wife. When I arrive home everything negative goes away & pinball is just another outlet for taking the day's routine away. Also, there's nothing like having some "sauce" & having a drunken pinball session on a Saturday night. Alcohol does help to escalate the overall effects & experience w/ pinball. What more could a guy want? Life is good!

#54 5 years ago

25 piece?!!!
    You in Dream Theater? Lol that’s got to be an awesome kit man!

#55 5 years ago

Yes, Mike Portnoy is awesome, but I'm truly a Rush fan. I play a variety of styles from heavy rock to alternative jazz, but progressive rock is my forte. The set itself is a 9 ply maple Peace Paragon complete w/ octabons, a cowbell tree, timbales, an array of Zildjian A's, etc. Love drums, pinball, life & especially my wife!

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from VillaThrills:

Modding, entrepreneurship, small business.

Yes!!! And then of course "the score"!! The road trips to go get the game and when seeing it in person, knowing you'll be taking it home. Then the climax of finally getting a game home, getting it all set up and admiring it in the line up. The whole process is a great adventure you can share with anybody.

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

The whole process is a great adventure you can share with anybody.

It's really cool when you find someone who actually cares too!

#58 5 years ago

Yes!!! And of course "the score"!! The road trips to go get the game and when seeing it in person, knowing you'll be taking it home. Then the climax of finally getting a game home, getting it all set up and admiring it in the line up. The whole process is a great adventure you can share with anybody.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

It's really cool when you find someone who actually cares too!

No question about it. Many trips with my wife back in the day and my brother. I never had to go alone because someone was always ready for a road trip.

#60 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

Watched my buddy put up 890 mil on deadpool and GC it tonight. Tomorrow the operator is installing the new code hahaha I cant wait to text him a pic of all the default scores.

mrm_4 where are you guys playing on location? I am not far from you and was wondering if there is a place in your neck of the woods that I do not know about...

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

mrm_4 where are you guys playing on location? I am not far from you and was wondering if there is a place in your neck of the woods that I do not know about...

Madcap Brew Co in Kent
    Come out tomorrow, I run the Tuesday night league there! We are in the middle of a 6-weeks series but who cares, Its super laid back and everyone that comes out is really cool. Laid back beer league 100%!
    We have prizes every week regardless of the series, makes for a fun time.

#62 5 years ago

Also around this area is Stonehedge right off Route 8, and Raycade in the Highland Square area outside of Downtown Akron, then there is Quarter Up in the valley. Lot of choices in Akron if you venture north a bit from Canton. I imagine Kent would be closest to you though a little ways off Rt43.

#63 5 years ago

I played TNA at mad cap when it first came out. haven't been back there since, need make another trip. not a beer guy, vodka is my thing, but I don't have to drink when im playing so all good.

I play at stonehedge all the time. as well as buzzbin in canton. every now and then stop in at Eastbury Lanes (although I don't think anyone is really maintaining those machines, they always seem to be Out of Order.

have yet to try raycade or quarter up... stonehedge is having a munster's release party tonight. so plan to head up for that.

thanks for the info and the invite. cant make it tomorrow, but will keep it open for an upcoming Tuesday!

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

That's the nicest butt crack shot I have ever seen!

...as long as that's not a man-purse being carried by a guy.

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

...as long as that's not a man-purse being carried by a guy.

That's when you know the alcohol is reallllllllllly workin

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

as long as that's not a man-purse being carried by a guy.

Awe Man why did you have go and say that!

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-is-literally-the-best-hobby/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.