IMG_3056 (resized).JPG
pinball (resized).png
54f01ea5df662e0501d691fea1c722dfb8c96497 (resized).jpg
IMG_1957 (resized).JPG
54732253 (resized).jpg
TZ thread (resized).jpg
IMG_1846 (resized).JPG
Clint 2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Came here to post my anger about a homophobic slur, left with a giggle. Good on ya vld1900

I saw no homophobic slur. Some believe that just because someone doesn't bow down and kiss their gay ass that they are homophobic. Maybe that are just sick or hearing about it. Maybe I'll start advertising that I am heterosexual.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Easy tiger. I have quite a few gay friends that love pinball. Who cares?

That is fine. I don't have a problem with it. Wile I don't have any gay friends my daughter has two and they are pretty cool people. Both of them however get sick and tired of people constantly telling the world that they are gay and thinking the world should kiss their ass. Whatever, just kind of making a point. BTW, that whatever it is is kind of cool and I guess if you do live that lifestyle you might want one.

#23 6 years ago

I'm not going to reply to that. Sure they are people and everyone deserves a certain amount of respect. The rest has to be earned and one way to earn it is to be a decent human being. I like both those kids. I think I over reacted the the guys post. The point was the not every comment that doesn't glorify homosexuality is homophobic. Maybe they just get tired of hearing about it constantly. It's kind of like the gluten free people or the vegans. I can like you but I do not want to constantly hear that you are vegan or that I would feel a lot better if I went gluten free.

#96 6 years ago

l

Quoted from pezpunk:

(Oh ok I also rolled my eyes at the idea that lgbtq people have more rights than straight people. Cry about that if you want.)

Sorry but you do have special rights. If you and I get into an argument and you call me a redneck white bread MF that is ok, not that I care in the slightest but if I call you a queer or a fagget the world will come to an end. The same goes if we go to blows. You can beat my ass and it's no problem if I beat yours it's a hate crime. You guys are protected. When do I get my streight pride parade.
Just to make it clear I don't care where you stick your pecker I just don't want to hear about it. If you are a total flamed I don't care, and don't tell me you don't use that term, I'll be your friend if your a cool guy. I just get to laugh at you and your antics the same way I would laugh at anyone else for whatever they do that is funny to me

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Top Gun is the story of one man's struggle with his own homosexuality, and that's why F14 is so fun:
» YouTube video
(if you've never seen the full explanation of Top Gun's subversion, this will be the best 2 minutes of your life)

Explain this to me

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Did you watch the clip?

Couldn't I was in a restaurant and it wouldn't run.

#132 6 years ago

I still can't watch the video but if that is all there is Im betting it is just someone wanting to find something that isn't there like them saying that the Gaston's sidekick in the live version of Beauty and the Beast being gay. All he said was that Gaston made you question which side you were on. Hell, I would say that and I am so not gay.

#136 6 years ago

Like this

IMG_2319 (resized).JPGIMG_2319 (resized).JPG

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

As soon as you can watch the video, it will need no explanation.
Best 2 minutes of your life, guaranteed.

It won't run I have T Mobile and they suck. I'll watch it. The volleyball scene to me is nothing but eye candy for ladies. those guys were jacked back then.

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I wanted this, but they did not have my size:

Now that shit right there is gay.

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Top Gun is the story of one man's struggle with his own homosexuality, and that's why F14 is so fun:
» YouTube video
(if you've never seen the full explanation of Top Gun's subversion, this will be the best 2 minutes of your life)

Just watched this and it is sooo much BS. And they say " you can be my
WINGMAN any time".

#277 6 years ago

This thread is funny. People should be able to laugh a themselves no matter who or what they are. I'm white redneck who still lives in the same town he was born in. I will probably have the same boring ass career my whole life because I am afraid to venture out. I am in no position to condemn anyone. Now, a friendly poke is another story.

#287 6 years ago

Talk about taking things out of context. Ya BOOB

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-is-gay?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.