IMG_3056 (resized).JPG
pinball (resized).png
54f01ea5df662e0501d691fea1c722dfb8c96497 (resized).jpg
IMG_1957 (resized).JPG
54732253 (resized).jpg
TZ thread (resized).jpg
IMG_1846 (resized).JPG
Clint 2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spencer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 6 years ago

edit. not worth upsetting people

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I saw no homophobic slur. Some believe that just because someone doesn't bow down and kiss their gay ass that they are homophobic. Maybe that are just sick or hearing about it. Maybe I'll start advertising that I am heterosexual.

Thank you, finally something I can agree with you on.

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

What took you so long to find this thread?

Brilliant! couldn't agree more.

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I think in all fairness someone should start a "Pinball is not so Gay" thread complete with uncensored tit pics.
I want a Kate Upton pinball.

That would come across wrong in this screwed up world. Either cuddle everyone, give them a medal/ribbon, accept everything they believe in, or you are a bad person. I believe the worst offender, Pezpunk calls this "ignorance".

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ever think of leaving your world and coming back to the planet Earth?

I have crazy respect for your knowledge Vid but in this case you are just dead wrong.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Read again. What I called ignorance was referring to people as "mongoloids" or "negroes" because they "dont know any better". That is literally the definition of ignorance (lack of knowledge). I'd love to know what part of that you have a problem with. Seriously, address that assertion, or take back your personal attack. I am on point.
I brought none of that into this thread, and that was the only part of this thread I commented on.
(Oh ok I also rolled my eyes at the idea that lgbtq people have more rights than straight people. Cry about that if you want.)

You are right, I apologize. My comment was more aimed at the fact you get your panties in a knot over anyone who steps beyond the line in your opinion. Anytime someone takes that last step, you are the first to jump in and call them out.

Also, for the record, I made no comment towards you being gay, which seems the thread has jumped on. For that I am sorry as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spencer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-is-gay?tu=spencer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.