IMG_3056 (resized).JPG
pinball (resized).png
54f01ea5df662e0501d691fea1c722dfb8c96497 (resized).jpg
IMG_1957 (resized).JPG
54732253 (resized).jpg
TZ thread (resized).jpg
IMG_1846 (resized).JPG
Clint 2 (resized).jpg
There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 6 years ago

I know there are a few gay pinheads on these forums.

Check out this badass light up acrylic topper that someone here had made.

The guy who created this did not want to post it, but I'm way out of the closet.

(I'm not selling them, please don't PM me asking for one, thank you)

#2 6 years ago

Ok......

#3 6 years ago

I have an acrylic guy. I could make them.

#4 6 years ago

That's nuts!!!

#5 6 years ago

Lol. My buddy Johnathan has one of those.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I know there are a few gay pinheads on these forums.
Check out this badass light up acrylic topper that someone here had made.
The guy who created this did not want to post it, but I'm way out of the closet.

Why do you need to be gay to like that... I'm not gay and I like it..
Phoebe

#7 6 years ago

someone please tell me what's going on.

#8 6 years ago

Yzfguy has a t-shirt that looks like that.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yzfguy has a t-shirt that looks like that.

I saw a guy at PAGG a couple of weeks ago wearing one.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I saw a guy at PAGG a couple of weeks ago wearing one.

Couldn't have been him. His wife has him on a 50-mile leash.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

someone please tell me what's going on.

Just Vid showing us his junk again...

#12 6 years ago

I sure hope he's putting it on this game! Perfect "fit"

181661358_cf6ea7ef73_b (resized).jpg181661358_cf6ea7ef73_b (resized).jpg

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I have an acrylic guy. I could make them.

I have the original art if you need it.

#14 6 years ago

Some things can and should be left in the closet. This is one of those things.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

Some things can and should be left in the closet. This is one of those things.

So after all this time, you came out just to give us that?

#16 6 years ago

Came here to post my anger about a homophobic slur, left with a giggle. Good on ya vld1900

#17 6 years ago

Nothin scarier than a 6'8 guy stompin yer ass then takin it home with him.
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Came here to post my anger about a homophobic slur, left with a giggle. Good on ya vld1900

I saw no homophobic slur. Some believe that just because someone doesn't bow down and kiss their gay ass that they are homophobic. Maybe that are just sick or hearing about it. Maybe I'll start advertising that I am heterosexual.

#19 6 years ago

Easy tiger. I have quite a few gay friends that love pinball. Who cares?

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Easy tiger. I have quite a few gay friends that love pinball. Who cares?

That is fine. I don't have a problem with it. Wile I don't have any gay friends my daughter has two and they are pretty cool people. Both of them however get sick and tired of people constantly telling the world that they are gay and thinking the world should kiss their ass. Whatever, just kind of making a point. BTW, that whatever it is is kind of cool and I guess if you do live that lifestyle you might want one.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Wile I don't have any gay friends my daughter has two and they are pretty cool people.

At least you acknowledge that they are people....

#22 6 years ago

Is there a push button switch setting allowing multi-color rainbow color changing lights? Seems like that would be a feature that some might like. Blue balls doesn't fit well.

#23 6 years ago

I'm not going to reply to that. Sure they are people and everyone deserves a certain amount of respect. The rest has to be earned and one way to earn it is to be a decent human being. I like both those kids. I think I over reacted the the guys post. The point was the not every comment that doesn't glorify homosexuality is homophobic. Maybe they just get tired of hearing about it constantly. It's kind of like the gluten free people or the vegans. I can like you but I do not want to constantly hear that you are vegan or that I would feel a lot better if I went gluten free.

#24 6 years ago

Finally somebody that will acknowledge that respect is indeed given, not earned.
I will absolutely respect you until you give me a reason not to.
I see your point...but not yer thread.

#25 6 years ago

Love it. I would wear it and proudly use it as a tooper.

Thanks Vid!

I have friends who will also greatly enjoy this image!!

#26 6 years ago

I think in all fairness someone should start a "Pinball is not so Gay" thread complete with uncensored tit pics.
I want a Kate Upton pinball.

#27 6 years ago

So Gryszzz,
Do you mean the not so gay topper artwork would show a nice shooter lane and also the flipper bat and balls?

#28 6 years ago

Well I guess I'm gay then. Don't tell the wife. She's already pissed that I have three machines overflowing into the dining room.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Well I guess I'm gay then. Don't tell the wife. She's already pissed that I have three machines overflowing into the dining room.

"Hey, you knew I was curious about pinball when you married me!"

#30 6 years ago

Wonder what rubber that bad boy is wearing?

#31 6 years ago

Pinball is jovial , happy and good spirited

Now that would suck as a topper..

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Maybe I'll start advertising that I am heterosexual.

Why suddenly start now?

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I'm not going to reply to that. Sure they are people and everyone deserves a certain amount of respect. The rest has to be earned and one way to earn it is to be a decent human being. I like both those kids. I think I over reacted the the guys post. The point was the not every comment that doesn't glorify homosexuality is homophobic. Maybe they just get tired of hearing about it constantly. It's kind of like the gluten free people or the vegans. I can like you but I do not want to constantly hear that you are vegan or that I would feel a lot better if I went gluten free.

The problem is that "gay" is frequently used as a denigrating term. It is the same issue as saying "...like a girl" in a negative way. I imagine that you are probably a straight, white, male so there probably aren't many terms that describe you that are sometimes used to imply inferiority. Many of these have become so ingrained that we don't even realize that we are putting down a huge group of people.

Obviously this topper is tongue-in-cheek, not denigrating.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I imagine that you are probably a straight, white, male

Quoted from TRAMD:

so there probably aren't many terms that describe you that are sometimes used to imply inferiority

...except...

Quoted from TRAMD:

that you are...a straight, white, male

#35 6 years ago

I think the tagline should be changed to I love pinball and keep the logo.

People would buy.

#36 6 years ago

I'd prefer a slogan that says something more along the lines of, "Pinball is all about men playing with balls and shooter rods but is totally NOT gay "

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

The problem is that "gay" is frequently used as a denigrating term. It is the same issue as saying "...like a girl" in a negative way. I imagine that you are probably a straight, white, male so there probably aren't many terms that describe you that are sometimes used to imply inferiority. Many of these have become so ingrained that we don't even realize that we are putting down a huge group of people.
Obviously this topper is tongue-in-cheek, not denigrating.

I love discussing the changing nature of language. Around these parts(amish community), people still call people afflicted with Down's Syndrome "mongoloids". They never used that word negatively so it's use was never changed.

Same with using the terms colored or negro. I hear some of the older fellas say those terms.

#38 6 years ago

Certainly wasn't expecting this when i got up this morning.

All I can say is.....oh my!!

#39 6 years ago

I would send it to pinball Hank to show how to properly "flame" polish that sign !! He would make it look tits.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Lol, don't worry... that won't happen!

That thing should have stayed in the closet...

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I saw no homophobic slur. Some believe that just because someone doesn't bow down and kiss their gay ass that they are homophobic. Maybe that are just sick or hearing about it. Maybe I'll start advertising that I am heterosexual.

No one else did either.....take it easy!

#42 6 years ago

If you are gay, bi, anti, trans, whatever, who cares anymore? Bottom line is you deserve no less rights than anyone else, and you sure as hell do not deserve more rights than anyone else.

End of line.

#43 6 years ago

We are all gay to some degree.....and I can prove it!

#44 6 years ago

Gay, straight, sideways doesn't matter to me they are all more then welcomed to come play pinball with me anytime. Although while playing if my ass happens to get grabbed in the dark, I pray it was done by someone of my sexual preference lol.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Certainly wasn't expecting this when i got up this morning.
All I can say is.....oh my!!

We are just thankful you still get up

#46 6 years ago

I'd put one of these in the game room

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

We are just thankful you still get up

That's what SHE said!

#48 6 years ago

Who cares on sexual orientation?

But from a design standpoint I would think two flippers and 4 balls is more accurate.

Now back to Star Wars speculation.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

That's what SHE said!

Now now, be politically correct here... "That's what he/she/it said!"

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I love discussing the changing nature of language. Around these parts(amish community), people still call people afflicted with Down's Syndrome "mongoloids". They never used that word negatively so it's use was never changed.
Same with using the terms colored or negro. I hear some of the older fellas say those terms.

it's called ignorance.

There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-is-gay?hl=jreedie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.