IMG_3056 (resized).JPG
pinball (resized).png
54f01ea5df662e0501d691fea1c722dfb8c96497 (resized).jpg
IMG_1957 (resized).JPG
54732253 (resized).jpg
TZ thread (resized).jpg
IMG_1846 (resized).JPG
Clint 2 (resized).jpg
There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I actually have a brother that fits this run-of-the-mill description. He even voted for Trump, . My wife and I often wonder if he is a gay gay hater, or that he is simply in denial about being gay. His companion is not anything like that I can tell when talking with them about politics that there is a tension between them about it.

The super flamboyant Nathan Lane gays are few and far between.

Sometimes the only way to tell is that they are wearing good shoes.

#202 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

.Sometimes the only way to tell is that they are wearing good shoes.

If wearing good shoes means I'm gay, then consider me gay. You can skimp on a lot of things in life but you have to buy good shoes and booze.

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from irobot:

In all honesty, I think the sign is stupid, vulgar and tacky.

Finally, somebody who gets it..............

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The super flamboyant Nathan Lane gays are few and far between.
Sometimes the only way to tell is that they are wearing good shoes.

I don't mind the lack of flamboyant acts from my brother. It actually seems more real to not be that way since that flamboyant representation has always seemed like an act to me to confront societies limited hetero expectations in an extreme manner.
My disappointment (or maybe "surprise" is a better word for it) is more in that my brother does not seem to either fully accept that he is gay (after coming out about 10 years ago in his early 40's) or he does not support gay rights fully.

#205 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

is more in that my brother does not seem to either fully accept that he is gay (after coming out about 10 years ago in his early 40's) or he does not support gay rights fully.

People always vote against their best interest.

You don't have to look very far for proof of that, LOL

#206 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Jesus, you guys really left this one hanging?

I wanted to upvote your post because of this but...

Quoted from navajas:

Wow, if there's anything that could turn me gay it might be really bad fake tits. Give me little perkies or nice squashy hangers any minute of any hour of any day over that pathetic pair of chest mounted knee caps. It looks like there's a couple of bald nine year boys stuck under her shirt.

I agree about really bad fake tits but the woman in that picture has superb fake tits.

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

People always vote against their best interest.
You don't have to look very far for proof of that, LOL

I am thankful my brother has the partner he has because he balances my brother and can coach him to eventually feel more comfortable with himself. We only live once so why not accept oneself for what we are and be happy?

#208 6 years ago

Love myself some hot lesbians any day behind a pinball machine
I'm gay

#209 6 years ago

I thought the sign was funny. Thought the AIDS Skrillex stuff was annoying. Its amazing how all my friends who happen to be gay/black/other sjw preyed upon folks who don't play the victim card constantly do so much better at life and are a million times cooler to hang out with. I know somebody who would love this sign, maybe I'll get one for them if they become available.

#210 6 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

We need more posts to get to page 6. I hear that is where all the good shit happens.

Page 4 was really good. Not sure if it can be topped.

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I agree about really bad fake tits but the woman in that picture has superb fake tits.

Putting aside for the moment that I don't think there are "good" fake boobs... Dude, those are *Barbie Doll* tits. Have you felt those kind of things? They're like inner tubes. Not to mention the type of person usually *attached* to those kind of tits... Yeesh, I'll pass.

Enjoy though.

Quoted from DCFAN:

I actually have a brother that fits this run-of-the-mill description. He even voted for Trump, . My wife and I often wonder if he is a gay gay hater, or that he is simply in denial about being gay. His companion is not anything like that. I can tell when talking with them about politics that there is a tension between them about it.

Or maybe you should take that as evidence that homoexuality is not a monolithic "identity". Sounds like you're predjuging his viewpoint based on a sterotypical box in which he's supposed to fit.

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Page 4 was really good. Not sure if it can be topped.

Oh, I am sure it can. Just 38 more filler posts until we get to the really good stuff.

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Oh, I am sure it can. Just 38 more filler posts until we get to the really good stuff.

Basement here we come 37 more posts. Ha ha.

#214 6 years ago

I just Binged "Pinball + Gay". Turns out there is content readily available.

36 to go...

#215 6 years ago

Only a few more posts to push it to page 6.

Pinball is like the perfect storm for homophobia - a hobby filled with rich, old white guys - but I'm seeing way too many tolerant and reasonable posts here. Where's the backwards folks who think Aerosmith is an awesome theme?

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Only a few more posts to push it to page 6.
Pinball is like the perfect storm for homophobia - a hobby filled with rich, old white guys - but I'm seeing way too many tolerant and reasonable posts here. Where's the backwards folks who think Aerosmith is an awesome theme?

I'm two outta three...... I wish I were rich!

#217 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Pinball is like the perfect storm for homophobia - a hobby filled with rich, old white guys

Yeah, where are all the Young, Gay, Black pinball players?

How can we get more diversity into pinball?

#218 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

How can we get more diversity into pinball?

Recruit?
Joking, obviously.

#219 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

In your dunge... Er basement?

#220 6 years ago

Two great ponderings from the subject of a pinball machine...

Clint 2 (resized).jpgClint 2 (resized).jpg

#221 6 years ago

Is a wider flipper gap a good thing?

#222 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Is a wider flipper gap a good thing?

Only for shorter ball times.

#223 6 years ago

( ))===========================D

#224 6 years ago

I'm what's defined as a hetero, privileged, white guy. I can't help that. Don't hate me. I love you.

#225 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Pinball is like the perfect storm for homophobia - a hobby filled with rich, old white guys -

Dude, what the fuck for you is categorically antonymous between homosexuals and rich old white guys?!

Jesus Christ. Just mind boggling. We live in Bizzaro World, I swear to God.

#226 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Any proof to back up your convictions?
I'm tall, White, Male, Eastern European, and Straight Acting.
But because I travel the world for a living, I see things from a worldly perspective.
The racism is so deep in our (and every) culture, the Whites can't even see it.
-
Just think of the racist term "African American". Most Whites would say this out loud without a second thought (like a certain **news** network always does).
But think about it, those **African Americans** have NEVER been to Africa.
They have no known relatives in Africa.
They don't speak any language native to Africa.
Their closest ancestor that was from Africa was there 300 years ago.

Just so you know, that is a label they describe themselves with, not a label that 'we' put on them. Why can't we just talk about pinball.

#227 6 years ago

I'm a rich white guy and put on my pants like everybody else: by sliding down a fire pole into my pants while "Ride of the Valkyries" blasts in the background.

#228 6 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I'm a rich white guy and put on my pants like everybody else: by sliding down a fire pole into my pants while "Ride of the Valkyries" blasts in the background.

I have a hard enough time just sliding my pole into my pants.

....you privileged white guys, sheesh.

#229 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Dude, what the fuck for you is categorically antonymous between homosexuals and rich old white guys?!

True. I'm sure it's been pointed out but our older white gay brothers earn more on average that our just lame old white brothers

#230 6 years ago

Vid, can we get an "Ask Me Anything" segment with you, the most interesting man on Pinside? In my one short year on Pinside I have learned that:

You have more practical knowledge on Pinball than anybody else.
You are tall and mysterious.
You have a great sense of humor and self.
You are well traveled and well read.
You find awesome bargains and share with folks.
And that you have pant difficulties.

#231 6 years ago

I don't care if you are gay. That's your business. So many problems in this world would be solved if everyone would just mind their own business. Also, everyone would be well served to keep their own business to themselves....

#232 6 years ago
Quoted from smokey_789:

I don't care if you are gay. That's your business. So many problems in this world would be solved if everyone would just mind their own business. Also, everyone would be well served to keep their own business to themselves....

Don't ask don't tell is not an ideal policy for anyone.

#233 6 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Vid, can we get an "Ask Me Anything" segment with you, the most interesting man on Pinside? In my one short year on Pinside I have learned that:

Vid's not that big a deal once you get used to him. He's just like any other international jewel thief / part time VIP assassin / blackmarket pit fighter. NBD.

#234 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Vid's not that big a deal once you get used to him. He's just like any other international jewel thief / part time VIP assassin / blackmarket pit fighter. NBD.

You forgot double naught spy.

#235 6 years ago

I am assuming he can slam revolving doors and count to infinity as well?

#236 6 years ago

Pi ain't got a chance.

#237 6 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Don't forget about his two buddies, Popok and Beelow.

#238 6 years ago

"pinsider and the empty closets' coming soon to page 6!

#239 6 years ago

Does anybody have a pic of Vid? Not his pole but just the legend so we can put a face to the man.

#240 6 years ago

I saw vid once at a gay bar in Budapest, but is was really smokey. He looked kind of like a cross between Tom Seleck and Shia LaBeouf.

#241 6 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I am assuming he can count to infinity as well?

Sucks, I counted to infinity once and the mother fncker rolled over on me.....no joke.

#250 6 years ago

You're welcome!

There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-is-gay/page/5?hl=pinhead2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.