IMG_3056 (resized).JPG
pinball (resized).png
54f01ea5df662e0501d691fea1c722dfb8c96497 (resized).jpg
IMG_1957 (resized).JPG
54732253 (resized).jpg
TZ thread (resized).jpg
IMG_1846 (resized).JPG
Clint 2 (resized).jpg
There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Your spelling is a hate crime. Also, "the world will come to an end" and "You can beat my ass and it's no problem"...really? Will the world literally come to an end? Also, it probably would be a problem for you if pezpunk (who is apparently gay?) beat your ass. Can you imagine the comments from your friends? "That queer pounded your ass!" (I imagine the kind of guys you hang out with would say this sort of thing.) Oh, and it might be assault regardless. And if you won it would only be a hate crime if your motivations for engaging in the fight were based on pezpunk being gay. Do you actually want to attend a straight pride parade? You are free to organize one. I am pretty sure it has been done. It is just sort of silly when someone in a privileged position feels like they need to do something like that. It is the same reason that we don't have a white history month.

Privileged?! Holy shit dude.

I get to wake up to a world where being a straight white male innof itself is a hate crime. I, get to fight for work in a world where minorites get hired over qualified individuals because corporations need to meet quotas pertaining to certain percentage of groups they hire. You think I'm prividliged? Man, you don't know the first thing....

This thread needs to end before it gets real nasty, real quick. Lots of blows are going to be exchanged here...

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Who knows his proclivities, but I pretty sure he's in a heterosexual marriage.

Many gay men are.

And there is nothing wrong with that if his wife is fine with it; just look at all the members of Congress.

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

I get to wake up to a world where being a straight white male innof itself is a hate crime.

Ever think of leaving your world and coming back to the planet Earth?

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

I, get to fight for work in a world where minorites get hired over qualified individuals because corporations need to meet quotas pertaining to certain percentage of groups they hire.

The unemployment rate has been under 5% for years.

If you are not getting hired in the field you desire, you are clearly not qualified for that job.

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

LOL.
Who knows his proclivities, but I pretty sure he's in a heterosexual marriage.

OK...but I bet he jerks a guy off on a near daily basis.

Quoted from PinLen83:

Privileged?! Holy shit dude.
I get to wake up to a world where being a straight white male innof itself is a hate crime. I, get to fight for work in a world where minorites get hired over qualified individuals because corporations need to meet quotas pertaining to certain percentage of groups they hire. You think I'm prividliged? Man, you don't know the first thing....
This thread needs to end before it gets real nasty, real quick. Lots of blows are going to be exchanged here...

Please go on about how difficult it has been for you to be a straight, white, male. I am as privileged as a person can be (straight, white, male, tall, thin, attractive, intelligent, rich since birth) so I understand how it can be difficult to see the privilege when you've never known anything different. However, I encourage you to try to understand how difficult is has been and still is to be female, gay, black, physically or mentally handicapped, etc. It will improve you as a human being.

Quoted from vid1900:

Many gay men are.
And there is nothing wrong with that if his wife is fine with it; just look at all the members of Congress.

I know a guy who was married for over 20 years and had 4 children. Once his kids were all grown, he got a divorce and is now in a relationship with another man.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ever think of leaving your world and coming back to the planet Earth?

I have crazy respect for your knowledge Vid but in this case you are just dead wrong.

#107 6 years ago

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Read again. What I called ignorance was referring to people as "mongoloids" or "negroes" because they "dont know any better". That is literally the definition of ignorance (lack of knowledge). I'd love to know what part of that you have a problem with. Seriously, address that assertion, or take back your personal attack. I am on point.
I brought none of that into this thread, and that was the only part of this thread I commented on.
(Oh ok I also rolled my eyes at the idea that lgbtq people have more rights than straight people. Cry about that if you want.)

You are right, I apologize. My comment was more aimed at the fact you get your panties in a knot over anyone who steps beyond the line in your opinion. Anytime someone takes that last step, you are the first to jump in and call them out.

Also, for the record, I made no comment towards you being gay, which seems the thread has jumped on. For that I am sorry as well.

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Many gay men are.

Yep, that's precisely and exactly why I qualified that no one knows his or any other virtual stranger's proclivities.

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The unemployment rate has been under 5% for years.
If you are not getting hired in the field you desire, you are clearly not qualified for that job.

I've actually been the victim of blatant reverse discrimination, which was all but admitted to me. So I know this happens for a fact. That being said, if you can't construct a sentence in proper English, that may be one large tipoff to prospective employers that they don't really want you around.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I have crazy respect for your knowledge Vid but in this case you are just dead wrong.

Any proof to back up your convictions?

I'm tall, White, Male, Eastern European, and Straight Acting.

But because I travel the world for a living, I see things from a worldly perspective.

The racism is so deep in our (and every) culture, the Whites can't even see it.

-

Just think of the racist term "African American". Most Whites would say this out loud without a second thought (like a certain **news** network always does).

But think about it, those **African Americans** have NEVER been to Africa.

They have no known relatives in Africa.

They don't speak any language native to Africa.

Their closest ancestor that was from Africa was there 300 years ago.

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

...Just think of the racist term "African American". Most Whites would say this out loud without a second thought (like a certain **news** network always does).
But think about it, those **African Americans** have NEVER been to Africa.
They have no known relatives in Africa.
They don't speak any language native to Africa.
Their closest ancestor that was from Africa was there 300 years ago.

That was Jessie Jackson pushing back in the late 80s that everyone should user the African American term.

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

That was Jessie Jackson pushing back in the late 80s that everyone should user the African American term.

Again that proves my point, the racism is so deep, apparently even he can't see it.

#115 6 years ago

Not that theres anything wrong with that (resized).jpgNot that theres anything wrong with that (resized).jpg

#116 6 years ago

One for the Straight horror fans:

pent (resized).jpgpent (resized).jpg

#117 6 years ago

Racism is racism there is no reverse racism. All people are racist in one form or another. Biased opinions people have affect all people. If we could stop trying to put people in different categories then we could all be equal. And try to remember to treat others as you would like to be treated. We are all the same but uniquely different and that should be a good thing not a negative, but there are a lot of dissapointing people in the world that don't help end all the biases. But hey Happy Father's Day to everyone how and whoever you may be.

#118 6 years ago

I think my F-14 Tomcat is gay, every time I give it a slap save the coin door opens into my junk without my consent

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I think my F-14 Tomcat is gay, every time I give it a slap save the coin door opens into my junk without my consent

It might be Bi.

My F14 does the same thing to my niece.

#120 6 years ago

Gives locked on a whole new meaning. Great I'll never look at mine the same again

#121 6 years ago

I will take a shirt but with no writing on the bottom.

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Gives locked on a whole new meaning. Great I'll never look at mine the same again

The whole thing is has lot's of fun gayness.

Jagov is obviously pronounced **Jackoff** .

#123 6 years ago

How about the I can't I can't stuff. It's all based on a love story between two men with cool planes and stuff. I got a 3-d blue ray copy myself.

#124 6 years ago

Top Gun is the story of one man's struggle with his own homosexuality, and that's why F14 is so fun:

(if you've never seen the full explanation of Top Gun's subversion, this will be the best 2 minutes of your life)

#125 6 years ago

Almost choked on my Bloody Mary that's awesome Vid

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Top Gun is the story of one man's struggle with his own homosexuality, and that's why F14 is so fun:
» YouTube video
(if you've never seen the full explanation of Top Gun's subversion, this will be the best 2 minutes of your life)

Explain this to me

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Explain this to me

Did you watch the clip?

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Did you watch the clip?

Couldn't I was in a restaurant and it wouldn't run.

#129 6 years ago

Tarantino's fucked up view!

#130 6 years ago

The volleyball scene looks like a scene from a white party in Palm Springs. What is funny is that the pics of men women share of men and drool over are gay models. And gay sex has been going on since the beginning of time. Don't worry you can't catch it unless you want to.

#131 6 years ago

My nephew wants that sign but the little guy needs it in 2" flippers

#132 6 years ago

I still can't watch the video but if that is all there is Im betting it is just someone wanting to find something that isn't there like them saying that the Gaston's sidekick in the live version of Beauty and the Beast being gay. All he said was that Gaston made you question which side you were on. Hell, I would say that and I am so not gay.

#133 6 years ago

F-14's flood the market due to fear of gayness top pinside news.

#134 6 years ago

Warning this thread is flaming.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Explain this to me

As soon as you can watch the video, it will need no explanation.

Best 2 minutes of your life, guaranteed.

#136 6 years ago

Like this

IMG_2319 (resized).JPGIMG_2319 (resized).JPG

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

As soon as you can watch the video, it will need no explanation.
Best 2 minutes of your life, guaranteed.

It won't run I have T Mobile and they suck. I'll watch it. The volleyball scene to me is nothing but eye candy for ladies. those guys were jacked back then.

#138 6 years ago

Fake. A real gay man would have had matching boots.

#139 6 years ago

I wanted this, but they did not have my size:

41773D4100000578-4610788-Fashion_dictator_If_the_North_Korean_regime_is_too_secretive_to_-m-12_1497625683027 (resized).jpg41773D4100000578-4610788-Fashion_dictator_If_the_North_Korean_regime_is_too_secretive_to_-m-12_1497625683027 (resized).jpg

#140 6 years ago

Super creepy.

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I wanted this, but they did not have my size:

Now that shit right there is gay.

#142 6 years ago

That explains why f14 is not in the top 100 it the damn homophobes.

#143 6 years ago

Also explains why the pilots name is Ramrod

#144 6 years ago

Now I'm imagining Vid ( who I can only picture as Angus Scrimm ) wearing the Kim Jong Un suit and busting out of a dark alley to chase unsuspecting random passers-by.

#145 6 years ago

Just another STUPID ASS PINSIDE THREAD that should have never been started and should have been deleted 6 pages ago!

#146 6 years ago

I see Vid in a mash pit with purple 16 hole Doc Martins and the romper

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Now I'm imagining Vid ( who I can only picture as Angus Scrimm ) wearing the Kim Jong Un suit and busting out of a dark alley to chase unsuspecting random passers-by.

.......could happen....

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Again that proves my point, the racism is so deep, apparently even he can't see it.

Its not really racism, it's that every 10-15 years it becomes offensive to call someone what used to be socially acceptable. Isolate the descriptor from United Negro College Fund or National Association For The Advancement Of Colored People to use in a sentence and you'll be branded a racist. Those organizations were created when that was considered the socially acceptable term.

African American was just the next watered-down step past those. I've never heard that it was considered racist until you just said it, but it also wouldn't surprise me. It's time to invent a new description that will be considered offensive in ten years.

#149 6 years ago

Gay will one day be offensive too just like man up or you throw like a girl. Fag used to mean cigarette now it's just mean. I love words with two meanings.

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Just another STUPID ASS PINSIDE THREAD that should have never been started and should have been deleted 6 pages ago!

We're only on page 3

There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-is-gay/page/3?hl=rhaegal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.