IMG_3056 (resized).JPG
pinball (resized).png
54f01ea5df662e0501d691fea1c722dfb8c96497 (resized).jpg
IMG_1957 (resized).JPG
54732253 (resized).jpg
TZ thread (resized).jpg
IMG_1846 (resized).JPG
Clint 2 (resized).jpg
There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

If you are gay, bi, anti, trans, whatever, who cares anymore? Bottom line is you deserve no less rights than anyone else, and you sure as hell do not deserve more rights than anyone else.
End of line.

"more rights"

#52 6 years ago

I think it's funny, but if there was an intention to sell it, could be used with different slogans. "Pinball gets me up", something like that. Im straight and altho i find it funny, i would purchase one with a different slogan. Just my 2 cents.

#53 6 years ago

One for you gay Mortal Combat fans.....

moral-combat (resized).jpgmoral-combat (resized).jpg

#54 6 years ago

I wonder what will be the next gay title.

image-3 (resized).jpgimage-3 (resized).jpg

#55 6 years ago

It's funny that dick and balls are associated with gay sex when they are involved in 100% of heterosexual intercourse but only 50% of homosexual

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

It's funny that dick and balls are associated with gay sex when they are involved in 100% of heterosexual intercourse but only 50% of homosexual

This sign is clearly sexist!

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

One for you gay Mortal Combat fans.....

"Dueling Dicks" in reply to Odin's next gay title.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

"Dueling Dicks" in reply to Odin's next gay title

There have been so many gay titles lately, why can't they just come out and say it.

#59 6 years ago

My favorite gay pinball thing is in Batman 66 when you get to pick Batman's new boyfriend (King Tut Bookworm, Egghead, Mr. Freeze, etc). They're all equally flamboyant and fabulous in completely different ways so it's tough to choose!

#60 6 years ago

Ghostbusters and Hobbit are about as gay as it gets.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

it's called ignorance.

What took you so long to find this thread?

#62 6 years ago

The dudebro video game players at my high school would happily have told you that pinball is gay back in the early 1980's.

#63 6 years ago

What I wonder is why they needed one more word that already had it's own meaning to describe one's sexual orientation when there were already several other perfectly good ones.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I wonder what will be the next gay title.

I was thinking PPS could do this as the next reissue.

"Hey doll, you would not mind pulling your hair back and dressing like a boy for me, would ya?"

"Anything for you, daddy."

#65 6 years ago

That may have to wait until they are done remaking all the other games from the gay 90s.

Backglass (resized).jpgBackglass (resized).jpg

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What I wonder is why they needed one more word that already had it's own meaning to describe one's sexual orientation when there were already several other perfectly good ones.
» YouTube video

Think they could get away with putting that on TV now?

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Think they could get away with putting that on TV now?

I think it's still on just about every day.

#68 6 years ago

Hahaha. I chuckled when I read that sign. Maybe change the slogan to "Pinball is hard"

#69 6 years ago

Could use that logo and say something like "Pinball Gives Me a Upright Flipper" and everyone could buy one, I think its awesome! I'm just not gay, drats... I blame my wife

#70 6 years ago

edit. not worth upsetting people

#71 6 years ago

What up gay homies?

IMG_8147 (resized).PNGIMG_8147 (resized).PNG

IMG_8148 (resized).PNGIMG_8148 (resized).PNG

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I saw no homophobic slur. Some believe that just because someone doesn't bow down and kiss their gay ass that they are homophobic. Maybe that are just sick or hearing about it. Maybe I'll start advertising that I am heterosexual.

Thank you, finally something I can agree with you on.

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

What took you so long to find this thread?

Brilliant! couldn't agree more.

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I think in all fairness someone should start a "Pinball is not so Gay" thread complete with uncensored tit pics.
I want a Kate Upton pinball.

That would come across wrong in this screwed up world. Either cuddle everyone, give them a medal/ribbon, accept everything they believe in, or you are a bad person. I believe the worst offender, Pezpunk calls this "ignorance".

#75 6 years ago

Made me laugh out loud. BM66 is gay...ultra gay, men in tights that hang out together all the time.

Quoted from o-din:

Ghostbusters and Hobbit are about as gay as it gets.

#76 6 years ago

I have a special bathroom for my Cirqus Voltaire.

#78 6 years ago

Gay Paree is a fun game .

image-A9 (resized).jpgimage-A9 (resized).jpg

#79 6 years ago

IMG_1932 (resized).PNGIMG_1932 (resized).PNG

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Wouldn't that be the other way around?

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from chippe01:

Wouldn't that be the other way around?

Think he means lesbian couples.

#82 6 years ago

( ))===========D

#83 6 years ago

40-Year-Old-Virgin-You-Know-How-I-Know-Youre-Gay (resized).png40-Year-Old-Virgin-You-Know-How-I-Know-Youre-Gay (resized).png

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

That would come across wrong in this screwed up world. Either cuddle everyone, give them a medal/ribbon, accept everything they believe in, or you are a bad person. I believe the worst offender, Pezpunk calls this "ignorance".

Read again. What I called ignorance was referring to people as "mongoloids" or "negroes" because they "dont know any better". That is literally the definition of ignorance (lack of knowledge). I'd love to know what part of that you have a problem with. Seriously, address that assertion, or take back your personal attack. I am on point.

I brought none of that into this thread, and that was the only part of this thread I commented on.

(Oh ok I also rolled my eyes at the idea that lgbtq people have more rights than straight people. Cry about that if you want.)

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Read again. What I called ignorance was referring to people as "mongoloids" or "negroes" because they "dont know any better". That is literally the definition of ignorance (lack of knowledge). I'd love to know what part of that you have a problem with. Seriously, address that assertion, or take back your personal attack. I am on point.
I brought none of that into this thread, and that was the only part of this thread I commented on.
(Oh ok I also rolled my eyes at the idea that lgbtq people have more rights than straight people. Cry about that if you want.)

Wasn't idiot a medical term before people used it disparagingly? And then they used retards and then they used...

Is it wrong to mention the Negro League today? Negro literally means black. Is it wrong to refer to a person as a Schwatze Boo or Man (pronounced Mon) which means black boy or man?

#86 6 years ago

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Is it wrong to refer to a person as a Schwatze Boo or Man (pronounced Mon) which means black boy or man?

Yes

#88 6 years ago

ds (resized).jpgds (resized).jpg

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from smileymatthew:

I sure hope he's putting it on this game! Perfect "fit"

Oh. Phewww! It says "Total FLAGS"....

#90 6 years ago

This made me very happy. I used to think I was an imbecile; that chart makes me realize I'm really just a moron.

#91 6 years ago

Sorry if I offended. That was not my intention. Those questions weren't meant as rhetorical but I was looking for some insight.

I can't imagine it's wrong to refer to someone's appearance when trying to clarify who you are speaking about.

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Sorry if I offended. That was not my intention. Those questions weren't meant as rhetorical but I was looking for some insight.
I can't imagine it's wrong to refer to someone's appearance when trying to clarify who you are speaking about.

No worries. The one word you used has some fairly racist connotations in German and Hebrew. The two years I lived in IN ( and every year when I visit) I hear folks in Amish country speak like that.

#93 6 years ago

Haha. That topper is hilarious.

#94 6 years ago

According to your chart that would make me:

3e83c03abf88d2e095cb702c30ed2f6d (resized).jpg3e83c03abf88d2e095cb702c30ed2f6d (resized).jpg

#95 6 years ago

There are two problems with your little quip. While you could say that it was wrong for me to assume, I was probably accurate in my description and was not saying it in a denigrating way. If I called someone who wasn't straight, white or male any of those things as a way to put them down, that would be a problem; except nobody uses those terms that way. Secondly, I am also straight, white and male so that adds another layer of difficulty for me to use those terms in a deprecating way. You can call someone gay if that is what they are, the situation makes that relevant and you are not saying it in a negative tone.

Quoted from dmbjunky:

I love discussing the changing nature of language. Around these parts(amish community), people still call people afflicted with Down's Syndrome "mongoloids". They never used that word negatively so it's use was never changed.
Same with using the terms colored or negro. I hear some of the older fellas say those terms.

OK...so you love discussing the changing nature of language, just not accepting it?

Quoted from dmbjunky:

Wasn't idiot a medical term before people used it disparagingly? And then they used retards and then they used...
Is it wrong to mention the Negro League today? Negro literally means black. Is it wrong to refer to a person as a Schwatze Boo or Man (pronounced Mon) which means black boy or man?

Sure, but "idiot" as a medical term is archaic; just like "gay" as a term to describe being happy. I actually agree with you to some degree here about terms describing low IQ. Having a low IQ cannot be seen as anything but a bad thing. Therefore, any term used to describe someone with low IQ is going to imply inferiority by definition. I am a physician and still use the phrase "mentally retarded" to describe someone with low IQ. If I switch to using "mentally handicapped" I believe that will someday just be seen as offensive too and where does the cycle end? I only use the word "retard" when I am describing the slowing of progress in a chemical reaction, etc. However--and this in an important point of clarification--sometimes using the term "idiot" in a negative way (is there any other way to use it?) is useful and accurate while using the term "gay" in a negative way is never useful; even if it is accurate and especially if it is not. In short, you are committing an etymological fallacy.

I have literally never heard the terms in your last sentence and see no point in writing it other than to try to be inflammatory. Cool...I guess?

#96 6 years ago

l

Quoted from pezpunk:

Sorry but you do have special rights. If you and I get into an argument and you call me a redneck white bread MF that is ok, not that I care in the slightest but if I call you a queer or a fagget the world will come to an end. The same goes if we go to blows. You can beat my ass and it's no problem if I beat yours it's a hate crime. You guys are protected. When do I get my streight pride parade.
Just to make it clear I don't care where you stick your pecker I just don't want to hear about it. If you are a total flamed I don't care, and don't tell me you don't use that term, I'll be your friend if your a cool guy. I just get to laugh at you and your antics the same way I would laugh at anyone else for whatever they do that is funny to me

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

When do I get my streight pride parade.

They have them, but nobody shows up except the media.

Apparently most Straight people feel their voices are being heard, without even having a parade.

Here was probably the most famous "Straight Pride" parade in Seattle. Great weather, parade permit issued for 2000 people, 100s of media reporters...

Only one person showed up:

11796418_861714783921750_6538436995073872289_n (resized).jpg11796418_861714783921750_6538436995073872289_n (resized).jpg

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

l

Sorry but you do have special rights. If you and I get into an argument and you call me a redneck white bread MF that is ok, not that I care in the slightest but if I call you a queer or a fagget the world will come to an end. The same goes if we go to blows. You can beat my ass and it's no problem if I beat yours it's a hate crime. You guys are protected. When do I get my streight pride parade.
Just to make it clear I don't care where you stick your pecker I just don't want to hear about it. If you are a total flamed I don't care, and don't tell me you don't use that term, I'll be your friend if your a cool guy. I just get to laugh at you and your antics the same way I would laugh at anyone else for whatever they do that is funny to me

Your spelling is a hate crime. Also, "the world will come to an end" and "You can beat my ass and it's no problem"...really? Will the world literally come to an end? Also, it probably would be a problem for you if pezpunk (who is apparently gay?) beat your ass. Can you imagine the comments from your friends? "That queer pounded your ass!" (I imagine the kind of guys you hang out with would say this sort of thing.) Oh, and it might be assault regardless. And if you won it would only be a hate crime if your motivations for engaging in the fight were based on the other guy being gay. Do you actually want to attend a straight pride parade? You are free to organize one. I am pretty sure it has been done. It is just sort of silly when someone in a privileged position feels like they need to do something like that. It is the same reason that we don't have a white history month.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Also, it probably would be a problem for you if pezpunk (who is apparently gay?)

LOL.

Who knows his proclivities, but I pretty sure he's in a heterosexual marriage.

#100 6 years ago

I'm a little dissapointed in my brother's gayness.

I wish he was more of the fun, stereotypical flamboyant types you see in movies. Instead, he's just a normal run of the mill gay.

There are 343 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-is-gay/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.