Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

godfather pull_me_back_in.gif
    #1 10 years ago

This is such a great hobby to be a part of of. I know when I first got back into my friends brother who lives around the corner has about 5 EM's and I got hooked playing them and I ended up buying one myself. For me playing the older EM's brings back some good times when I was growing up as a teenager. They have a certain nostalgic "feel" to them. I remember when a friend was playing my game and she said it sounded like a bunch of door bells sounding off...I laughed and recalled that's a pretty good description, but you can't beat the sound of the knock when you win a game!! Right now I'm looking to buy two more games. Captain Fantastic and Big Hit. I think I'll be checking the market thread here soon to see what I can find.

Anyway just wanted to drop in and say "HI" I'm new to the forum.

#2 10 years ago

YAY PINBALL!!!!!!

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

I'm new to the forum

Welcome~! Be careful, pinball machines have a way of multiplying.

#4 10 years ago

Yeah I know about that. One friend I know has over 30 but most are in storage. I have room for a couple more so that's my goal. With any hobby though we all tend to get more involved with it, which is good. You might as well enjoy yourself and if playing and owning pinball machines brings you that warm fuzzy than go for it!

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dan63:

but you can't beat the sound of the knock when you win a game!!

Quoted from Dan63:

Yeah I know about that. One friend I know has over 30 but most are in storage. I have room for a couple more so that's my goal.

I have room for 4, but there is still another one coming....and there is an expo in Houston this weekend

Be careful....and welcome to pinside

#6 10 years ago

Pinball is great!

#7 10 years ago

Cancel the resque squad ..... this one is lost .... like the rest of us

#9 10 years ago

If you're not going to stay on topic in this forum, can you please tag your title with (OT)

#10 10 years ago

I just played some of them pinball machines last night. I found it more enjoyable than not playing them. You might be on to something here...

Welcome!

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheShameGovernor:

You might be on to something here...

I know! Every time I think I want to get out of Pinball.....

godfather pull_me_back_in.gifgodfather pull_me_back_in.gif

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-is-awesome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.