Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Langless28
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160529_164339_004_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20130412_125103_517_(resized).jpg
    images_(resized).jpg
    images_(resized).jpg
    c3a69a7e9717abca7346e2d9154ca06739e7612c3f6eebb55c544020ff8cd598_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider outlane-avoider.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 7 years ago

The hard earned, but not yet collected Extra Ball or Special insert light still winking away as the last ball drains, the playfield goes dark and the match sequence starts on games such as AC/DC.

2 weeks later
    #93 7 years ago

Double Post...

#94 7 years ago
    Quoted from Archytas:

Yes tournaments are a big one for me as well in terms of things going wrong. Example at my last meet playing a Medieval Madness: Practice around 45 million, respectable score. Actual tournament game: 938,000 points. 2 failed super skill shots which shortly drained followed by playing it safe and the ball just dove for the outlane.
    Followed up by TAF: Practice toured the mansion and got high score 3, 253 million points. Tournament game: 4 million points, bricked every electric chair shot and had it drain each time.

...And the same thing happened to me on the same MM at a league meet last weekend. Just 2.4 million with four balls, and I ended up last out of 27 players - including a couple of young kids who had entered the tournament as well.

The irony of this - It was on my own personal machine that is currently on loan to a friend who was hosting the meet!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider outlane-avoider.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-irony?tu=outlane-avoider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.