Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Langless28
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160529_164339_004_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20130412_125103_517_(resized).jpg
    images_(resized).jpg
    images_(resized).jpg
    c3a69a7e9717abca7346e2d9154ca06739e7612c3f6eebb55c544020ff8cd598_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 7 years ago

When I finally get to destroy the ring in LOTR and lose the ball within seconds.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from tiesmasc:

That there are no pins (i.e. nails) in pinballs any more unless someone does a horrible repair...

I think the correct modern term for a pinball should be changed to MONEYBALL.

#40 7 years ago

True Irony is paying 8 grand for a brand new modern pin with no LCD

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, but you end up with a modern, relevant band or movie like Kiss or Ghostbusters to decorate your living room. Ask the kids today. I'm sure it's all the buzz.

I had my 19 year old nephew over last week and showed him my new WOZ. First thing he asked was, where do you plug the X-box in?
    ----------------->Rim shot.

#67 7 years ago
    Quoted from azpinguy:

Ironic is someone who talks crap on his podcast about people trying to flip pins at the Allentown show...
    Then bragging about how he is selling his GBLE (pre-order) on Ebay for $13K.
    I actually enjoy his commentary, but that is it no more podcast episodes for me.
    ebay.com link » Nib Stern Ghostbusters Le Pinball Machine

13K with 85.7 feedback = $0000 in sales.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-irony?tu=arcademojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.