(Topic ID: 43281)

"Pinjuries"

By Don1

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0256.JPG
    IMAG1299.jpg
    photo_(3).JPG
    WP_000227.jpg
    tilt.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago

I've managed to whack myself in the nuts with the gun handle of my LW3 several times.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I was playing operator and caught a Judge Dredd falling off a truck - does that count ?
    LTG : )

I was helping with the load-in at PPE a few years ago and almost dropped one off the truck ramp. The ramp was swaying badly and I could feel that I was starting to lose it so rather than try any macho stuff I just started yelling HELP HELP HELP and four guys came running. Unfortunately, they started righting it in the wrong direction so now it was widebody + four people against me. OTHER WAY! I yelled.

We got it down safely, and the documentary crew filmed the whole thing. I figured I was destined for internet embarrassment after that. To counteract the game and four people I shouldered into the game and got all scraped up. My right arm was black and blue from my shoulder to my wrist.

The following year I ran the tournament and when I showed up, Special Force was being held together with clamps in the tourney room. It was being glued back together after being dropped.

#13 11 years ago

Lol at hitting yourself with the gun. What are you doing over that far lol.
    Ok, I'm definitely not whining about a caloused thumb after hearing your story jonyo... that must have been one nasty looking bruise!

The gun sticks out so much farther than a regular plunger. So just imagine, people are over, you're playing a 4-player game, you've had a few drinks, you try to slide out of the way for the next player and...

tilt.jpgtilt.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-injuries-1?tu=jonnyo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.