(Topic ID: 43281)

"Pinjuries"

By Don1

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0256.JPG
    IMAG1299.jpg
    photo_(3).JPG
    WP_000227.jpg
    tilt.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I've noticed that I have a calous on my thumbs where I 'grip' the top of the table and do a little nudging (ok, a lot of nudging)... Just a little spot type calous, it's kind of weird.

Made me wonder, does anyone have some good injury stories from playing pinball?

#11 11 years ago

Lol at hitting yourself with the gun. What are you doing over that far lol.

Ok, I'm definitely not whining about a caloused thumb after hearing your story jonyo... that must have been one nasty looking bruise!

#21 11 years ago

I never realized that the raised playfield had caused so much pain... that picture, ouch!

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonpin:

Thread should be renamed "pinjuries"...blockquote>

Nice, and done!

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from Russo121:

Surprise STTNG electrocution mod by previous owner.

ROFL surprise... that's a hillarious way to describe it

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from bluevegas:

So make sure you take care of those pin splinters! If you don't you could end up loosing one of your flipper fingers.

Wearing leather gloves everytime I move a pin from now till eternity... Check!!!

#55 11 years ago

ouch ouch, I need to turn off pictures when I look at this thread. LTG that's nasty!

jrivelli, I know it isn't funny cause it's happened to me one too many times as well when you don't put your iron in the holder and rest it sideways sticking out on some ledge or something because you just need to grab this one thing and then you turn around and get distracted and then all... OUCH!!!!! you realize you've been leaning against the iron for about 10 seconds.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-injuries-1?tu=don1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.