Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PinballInc
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FlipperBandsBannerSB (resized).JPG
    #1 3 years ago

Hello Pinside,

I'm Turner, son of James Loflin (and the slightly better-looking Loflins IMO). Like most of you I've been playing pinball since I was old enough to see the glass. I've been involved with pinball and Pinball Inc for many years. Starting out stripping pinball machines for my old man, as an indentured laborer, in the early 2000's at Gameroom Classics, then into the ramp business with Pinball Inc. However, I reached my peak as 2nd place winner of the Kids Bump 'n' Win tournament at the 2008 Texas Pinball Show.

I'd like to introduce to you, your next stop for pinball parts made with original factory tooling, plastics sets, electronics, and NOS decals. Yep, Pinball Inc. is back and fulfilling orders! We are here to provide you with great new products, fantastic customer service, and bring life into your machines. We have hundreds of products that still need to be added to the website and even more to come. We also are excited to develop new products for the market, but that will be an announcement coming soon...

Feel free to DM me on Pinside, or message me at [email protected] or call/text me (706)705-2869 with any Pinball Inc. related questions.

Go ahead and follow this page for new product updates, sales, and important announcements! And check out our new website at www.pinballinc.com

#3 3 years ago

Spoke with James a week ago regarding an order. Class act guy.

#4 3 years ago

Great to see the family back in the game.

#5 3 years ago

As a big thank you for your support, Pinball Inc. is having a huge sale this weekend!

10% OFF everything on the website ALL WEEKEND
    Use code: pinside! at checkout
    *You must create an account for the code to be valid

We are also bringing back Friday Flippie!
    Every Friday we will share collectors items, something rare, or even a one-of-a-kind deal!

With that we have also added plastic sets galore! We just added:

Addams Family
    Cactus Canyon
    CFTBL
    Circus Voltaire
    Bram Stoker's Dracula
    Elektra
    Indiana Jones
    Jokerz
    STTNG
    White Water
    WCS

and many more sets!

Come get a fantastic deal at https://www.pinballinc.com/ and thank you for your support!

#7 3 years ago

Glad you guys are there for us! Had the pleasure of meeting you guys at Expo( the last Expo before the bottom fell out) It seems such a long time ago now. Can’t wait to see what you guys have up your sleeve for the future.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

Glad you guys are there for us! Had the pleasure of meeting you guys at Expo( the last Expo before the bottom fell out) It seems such a long time ago now. Can’t wait to see what you guys have up your sleeve for the future.

We can't wait to see everyone at shows again!

#9 3 years ago

this just makes me think about how far this hobby has come since i first got in it. even only in the early 2000's none of these parts were findable. you had to know or connect with someone who saved or stocked OEM parts from the days when the manufacturers were operating. if you had a machine that was otherwise working, but had a useless busted ramp that was impossible to find, it was a paperweight. now there's endless parts properly reproduced to the exact specs, look awesome, and have restored life to so many otherwise retired machines. thanks so much for contributing to this and helping the hobby!

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

this just makes me think about how far this hobby has come since i first got in it. even only in the early 2000's none of these parts were findable. you had to know or connect with someone who saved or stocked OEM parts from the days when the manufacturers were operating. if you had a machine that was otherwise working, but had a useless busted ramp that was impossible to find, it was a paperweight. now there's endless parts properly reproduced to the exact specs, look awesome, and have restored life to so many otherwise retired machines. thanks so much for contributing to this and helping the hobby!

Remember the panic over DMD's outgassing and not having a replacement? Imagine now how many perfectly fine orange ones are boxed up in collector's homes.

#11 3 years ago

Following- Thanks for all the hard work.

#12 3 years ago

Glad to have you guys back. Website bookmarked!

#13 3 years ago

Bookmarked that site, useful stuff

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Bookmarked that site, useful stuff

Bookmarked as well, first thing I looked for was the TZ clock housing plastics. Not there (yet).

#15 3 years ago

Speaking of game specific parts, I could use a new DE TMNT ramp set....

#16 3 years ago

Holy SHIT, a WHO DUNNIT SLOT MACHINE REEL!

Who did I sell that game to???

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Bookmarked as well, first thing I looked for was the TZ clock housing plastics. Not there (yet).

Speaking of the hundreds more products we need to add. Just added a couple to the website.

Check it out here: https://www.pinballinc.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=377&search=twilight+zone

#18 3 years ago

Best of luck in your new venture. Any chance you have No Good Gofers Buzz and Bud?

#19 3 years ago

Nice selection, I’ll be ordering a few parts today

#20 3 years ago

Just received my TZ Clock housing yesterday, well packaged and quick to ship! This was the last piece I needed to restore my original white face clock.

Thanks again!

#21 3 years ago

Happy weekend everyone!

We’re working on some big things in the future! While we get those ready for you; Pinball Inc has just fully stocked up on Super-Bands™ and we’re having a huge blowout sale on your favorite polyurethane bands! $0.95 each for the ENTIRE Super-Bands™ line of products. Refresh your machine with some amazing colors or pick up a few because you don’t want your weekend ruined by a broken flipper ring!

Friday Flippie! is out and this one is pushing the final frontier of good deals…

Finally, if anyone here owns a WCS and is looking to replace their plastic set soon, please message us. We’re looking at giving one away for a really good price.

Don't miss out at https://www.pinballinc.com/ !

-Turner

FlipperBandsBannerSB (resized).JPGFlipperBandsBannerSB (resized).JPG
    1 month later
    #22 2 years ago

Cross-posting so you all can get first dibs on the new PinVision title. We are running out of stock fast so grab one for your machine before we run out!

Hey y’all. Pinball Inc. and 86pixels are partnering up to bring PinVision titles to you! From today on we will be hosting PinVision titles on our website for you to order immediately. No more pre-orders. No more waiting. We will get your orders shipped the same business day!

We’re really excited for what is to come and what we can bring to everyone in the future!

Get your title today at: https://www.pinballinc.com while supplies last.

-Turner

#23 2 years ago

Aaaaand we sold out. Wow, thank you everyone. We're working with Compy to get more PinVision mods available to you.

2 weeks later
    #24 2 years ago

Quick update for everyone. Starting today PBI will be carrying 18 and 22 awg wire for all your pinball repair needs. This is the exact same wire that Circus Maximus uses to create Kingpin and Circus Maximus so you trust in our quality and specifications.

Other news:
    -Pinvision units are on their way. Expected to be here this week or early next week.
    -Twilight Zone Clock Housings. We are looking to do a run of these; It seems they are currently on unobtanium status everywhere online. It’s our goal to help bring these hard to find parts to you. With the current plastic shortage there’s a line to get parts made. We will have and ETA for you as soon as I get it.
    -More parts TBA later soon

Thanks to everyone that emailed and messaged me about parts that you are interested in seeing made. Your feedback is extremely valuable and we love being able to help the pinball community!

-Turner

(706) 705-2869
    [email protected]

https://www.pinballinc.com/

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-inc-bringing-game-specific-parts-to-you?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.