3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by sleaziep
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Lisbon_Antigua_sheet_music_(resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Hey everyone!!! I'll be in Walla Walla for a few weeks fresh off competing in the Maryland State championships while my wife is a guest lecturer at Whitman. Is there any pin in the area or anyone looking for a flip? I don't see ANYTHING on the map. I'm a fun lovin guy who likes to play until my eyes cross. Much love!

#2 3 years ago

Walla walla? Must have been named by and Australia. That is so Aussie

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from mickthepin:

Walla walla? Must have been named by and Australia. That is so Aussie

Haha my ears pricked up.

"There's a pinnie in Walla Walla? That's near me!"

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from ahdelarge:

Haha my ears pricked up.

A good friend lived in The Rock, for many years.

#5 3 years ago

Walla walla is a aboriginal name--just native americans, rather than aussies

(It's also a famously funny place name, appearing in many Bugs Bunny cartoons..)

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Quoted from Darcy:

Wow, small world. It's about half an hour away. My partner's best friend comes from The Rock. There was also the album launch for AC/DC's Rock or Bust. Disappointed when I got there that there was no pinball to be found.

Also an old arcade op living there and I gave him a call a few years ago, but he had pretty much sold off all his collection.

#7 3 years ago

If its Walla Walla, WA that you are talking about there isn't much there or most of Eastern Washington. You will find some decent pinball up in Spokane and Seattle is FANTASTIC for pinball.

#8 3 years ago

Just onions

#9 3 years ago

Ting, tang, Walla, Walla, Bing, bang.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ronnie1114:

If its Walla Walla, WA

You know WA is also Western Australia. It is entirely possible that there is a walla walla in WA. Maybe all the pomes got together in these colonial country's and said " hey let's make up a bunch of crazy names and say they are indigenous "
    Make no mistake yank frineds, your roots are as colonial as ours.

#11 3 years ago

Ha! Glad all you Aussies got a kick out of this one, but yes, I am talking about Walla Walla Washington (not Western Australia . I'm definitely making a run to Portland or Seattle (both equidistant) as well. Probably Portland because I have more friends there. Thanks for the bad news... That's what I thought.

#12 3 years ago

Take a respite from pinball and consume great Cabernet's in some very cool tasting rooms and wineries, also there are a couple of really nice restaurants in town.

#13 3 years ago

All good humour aside. On the Pinside Map there appears to be 7 to 10 pins in Richland & Kennewick. That maybe the closest to you.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from GGG:

Take a respite from pinball and consume great Cabernet's in some very cool tasting rooms and wineries, also there are a couple of really nice restaurants in town.

Yeah, but I've been in the netherlands, spain, sweeden, and portugal for the past four months, and I go to Brazil in a few weeks. All amazing places for wine and good eats, but not so great for location pinball I'm lookin to get my flip on!!!!

#15 3 years ago

Instead looks like you will just be enjoying more good wine beautiful out there though

#16 3 years ago

Lisbon_Antigua_sheet_music_(resized).jpg

1 month later
    #17 3 years ago

FYI I did find some Pin! Bowlaway Lanes in Walla Walla has two pins in fair shape. I added them to the map. Thanks everyone!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 29.99
    $ 58.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    $ 149.00
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 19.95
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Star Wars Premium Out of stock
    Operation Pinball
    $ 12.50
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    $ 21.00
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside