12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by smokedog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Hey all

Pinball interest is booming in the north! Here are a couple of media pieces done in the past month or so on the league I started last year. We've had a bunch of new sign ups since they have aired.

The first piece was done for one of the big telecom's in the province who provide TV services. It was done for their subscribers on-demand.

The second piece done was from a local weekly paper interview. This piece actually generated the most interest because it has a larger readership.

article found on page 8 - http://issuu.com/saskatoon_express/docs/feb132012

Next up, our top ranked player and myself will be doing a piece on our local morning show, which will be filmed live. Will be an interesting experience! This should take place within a week or two.

If the local for sale ads are any indicator, pinball has really taken off in the past year locally. There are no decent pins available. Makes it hard for guys like me who wish to expand the collection! Here's hoping I'll be receiving some good news tonight, and be able to pick up my first new in box!

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from erincaroll:

Keep sharing such stuffs

No relation to spammer ....

#8 12 years ago

Hey LTBR

Yup, that's me! You can PM with any questions, or post them here, and I can try and help you out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-the-local-media?tu=smokedog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.