7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MT45
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161028_175811 (resized).jpg
    20161028_173143 (resized).jpg
    20161028_172714 (resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

My wife and I are out here for a few days following a business meeting. Free time tonight and tomorrow. Any suggestions for pinball in the area? We are staying near the luxury car dealers on Scottsdale rd.

#2 7 years ago

Castles N Coasters in Phoenix, Starfighters Arcade in Mesa (open Friday evening).

#3 7 years ago

Thx Todd zillion. Appreciate those suggestiobs. Anyone else with recommendations?

#6 7 years ago

tilt studios just opened and is awesome!

Its in tempe but not far from south scottsdale at all. Its in AZ Mills mall, used to be a gameworks. I think there is around 20 machines there all in good working order.

there is a halloween tourney this sunday if you are still around at tilt studio.

Im also in south scottsdale on scottsdale rd with 5 games if you wanted to play those i can meet up sometime tomorrow night, or if you need someone to show you around let me know.

#7 7 years ago

pinlawyer's house is amazing and his collection is insane i would take him up on that. Prob even closer to north scottsdale where im assuming you are.

#8 7 years ago

Jdawg. Sent Pin lawyer a pm. if timing works out maybe we will see each other. We fly out early AM Saturday or that Halloween tourney sounds super! Appreciate the invite sir.

#9 7 years ago

Super nice time with Pinlawyer and his wife. They were very gracious to invite us into their home. Thanks Pinlawyer for the outstanding hospitality!

One of the finest and cleanest collections I've ever had the privilege to play

Loved the Capcom games!

Couple of pictures from the evening

20161028_172714 (resized).jpg20161028_172714 (resized).jpg20161028_173143 (resized).jpg20161028_173143 (resized).jpg20161028_175811 (resized).jpg20161028_175811 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-scottsdale-az and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.