Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Stones
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2163 (resized).JPG
    1495983937281777727368 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rviguet.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

You don't say whether your RV is a travel trailer, 5th wheel, motorhome, or what. Depending on what your RV is, it may be more or less doable. I would think if it is a travel trailer you may have issues adding 250+ pounds in it when towing. You would probably want to place it directly over the axels when towing it in a travel trailer. A class C motorhome is probably not going to have enough cargo capacity available to add the weight, assuming you are carrying some amount of fresh water, propane, etc. A class A motorhome or a 5th wheel may have the available cargo capacity, but you are going to want to make sure it is strapped down very good for travel and, unless your RV is a toy hauler, it is unlikely to have good anchor points to tie down that kind of weight.

If you do it, report back so we can see what you did. I have thought about putting a machine in my RV, but I do not have slides and am very space challenged.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rviguet.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-rv?tu=rviguet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.