10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by iohonnes
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Nice article about our place and the revival of pinball in today's Philadelphia Inquirer newspaper. Click on the "gallery" link in the article to see more pictures. http://www.philly.com/philly/living/20140129_Flippers_get_hipper.html

#2 10 years ago

You know, its about time Philadelphia puts out a pinball article. I met Bill Disney and he is quite the gentleman. I will certainly give his place a visit.

#3 10 years ago

I made the gallery! Internet fame, here I come.

#4 10 years ago

I was there a few weeks ago with the family. We had a great time. Everyone wants to go back ago soon.

#5 10 years ago

will have to stop by sometime in the near future. nice article

#6 10 years ago

Bill is a real classy guy. A few of us went there a month or so ago and had a wonderful time playing all his well kept machines. This is where I had a chance to play WOZ and see what a quality product JJP is putting out. He took the time to answer questions and chat it up with us about pinball. I'll definitely be going back many more times.

Long live pinball and all the places that let us enjoy them!

Pinball Gallery Rocks!

#7 10 years ago

Is Downingtown near Collegeville? My kid goes to school in Collegeville and I go there frequently to watch him play Lacrosse

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from sulli10:

Is Downingtown near Collegeville? My kid goes to school in Collegeville and I go there frequently to watch him play Lacrosse

Not too close. But depending on the route you drive to get to Collegeville would cut down or increase the ride time.
    It's a 20-30 min ride from the King of Prussia Mall heading south on RT 202 to RT 30 West until you see the exit signs for Downingtown. FYI, Downingtown has a some awesome bars eateries not to mention the great coffee and ice cream you can enjoy at the pin parlor as well.. Make a day of it. It's well worth the time!

#9 10 years ago

Thanks. I take him out after the games. Looks like an opportunity. Sully

#10 10 years ago

Bill is a great guy with a nice selection of machines across the SS eras. And it is a really nice family atmosphere. Young kids are very welcome to play and have fun learning pinball.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-philadelphia-inquirer-newspaper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.