(Topic ID: 177758)

Pinball in Palm Springs

By pins4life33

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Extending my trip in Palm Springs for a week so I can attend INDISC, looking forward to the tournament, is there any location pinball in Palm Springs where a guy can get some practice in?

#2 7 years ago

The tumbleweeds roll by... Ya that is what I thought, guess it is just golf, hope that keep my pinball game sharp lol

#3 7 years ago

Well.. there was a T2 in one of the gay bars that worked O.K. and
    an Elvira and the party monster that was thrashed at another. Butt,
    that was a long time ago.

#4 7 years ago

I see It Never Drains in Southern California
    not Florida

#5 7 years ago

Ya I forgot there are two Palm Springs in the US lol

#6 7 years ago

Wish I was in Palm Springs right now. Expecting a foot of snow here today, not looking forward to that, ugh!!!!

#7 7 years ago

Try here https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/7744-score-the-game-room-bar-palm-springs-ca

I also remember there being a machine at the movie theater in Rancho Mirage..by the River.

#8 7 years ago

There's a Metallica at the Regency Theatres in cathedral city.

#9 7 years ago

Go on pinside map where to play . There is a couple places to play nearby there is a bar with poc and tales from the crypt . The pinball museum in manning just out side of Palm Springs has 492 games !!!! They don't always seem to be open need to check website for hours .

#10 7 years ago

Good to know, I will check it out.

Quoted from pinbwzrd:

There's a Metallica at the Regency Theatres in cathedral city.

#11 7 years ago

Ya is where the tournament is but I don't think they open the place up to regular customers only for special events.

Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Go on pinside map where to play . There is a couple places to play nearby there is a bar with poc and tales from the crypt . The pinball museum in manning just out side of Palm Springs has 492 games !!!! They don't always seem to be open need to check website for hours .

#12 7 years ago

If you're willing to make the drive to Van Nuys, AYCE GOGI (a Korean BBQ Joint) has an exquisite line up of games, including Batman '66! LA also has a lot of good spots, like EaightyTwo, Button Mash, and Pins N' Needles. My lil' nephew and I just did the grand tour of LA yesterday getting our practice on for INDISC - hope to see you there!

#13 7 years ago

Oh man looks like good food too, two hours away might be a stretch for me probably won't rent a car till the weekend. Definately on my list for next trip was in LA last weekend too as we hit Universal wish I would have known about it haven't got the chance to play Batman 66 yet.

Quoted from Cornelius:

If you're willing to make the drive to Van Nuys, AYCE GOGI (a Korean BBQ Joint) has an exquisite line up of games, including Batman '66! LA also has a lot of good spots, like EaightyTwo, Button Mash, and Pins N' Needles. My lil' nephew and I just did the grand tour of LA yesterday getting our practice on for INDISC - hope to see you there!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-palm-springs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.