Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by V_piscopo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG8192 (resized).jpg
    IMAG8253 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Amused_to_Death.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjruser:

Was at the Pinball lounge on Friday for the 10 bucks all you can play and they already had Willy Wonka, sitting right next to Dialed in and a Monster Bash LE.
    Great place!

I was there as well. I concur that the Pinball Lounge is a great place. My only gripe is that I wish the music wasn't quite so loud. All of the pins are going, so you're not really going to hear your game, but the music is so damned loud that you're not going to hear the people you're with either.

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Who operates “Pinball Lounge”? I’ve been there once and loved it.

Kurt van Zyl Kj_gameroom and Ed Klamp.

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

We were there several months ago staying at Ft. Wilderness, and the drives to the pinball places (Pinball Lounge and Ipinball LLC) were just too far once we considered round trip travel time through Orlando traffic.

It's definitely a haul. Here's a 1-2-3 knockout for you if you get this way again:

1. The Pinball Lounge. Because pinball. Lots of it.

From there, 12 miles north to:

2. Dinner at Hollerbach's Willow Tree Cafe in Sanford. Authentic German food by Germans. Puts Epcot's Biergarten to shame.

From there, a 5 minute walk to:

3. Suffering Bastard. A new tiki bar with 40+ cocktails on the menu that makes Disney's Trader Sam's look like child's play. The drinks can be potent, though, so you might want to go back to The Pinball Lounge for a while before making the long drive back to Disney.

I just did 1-2-3-1 last weekend. LOL!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Amused_to_Death.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-orlando?tu=Amused_to_Death and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.