Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by V_piscopo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG8192 (resized).jpg
    IMAG8253 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

My wife and I will be in the Orlando area later this fall for a few days. We'll be visiting Disney World of course, but want to do a couple of days off resort. Are there any arcades with pins anyone would recommend within a 45-minute radius?

#3 6 years ago

That's putting it lightly Thanks for the link.

#4 6 years ago

No problem! Hope you like Disney themed pins!

#5 6 years ago

Depending where you're staying, The Pinball Lounge in Oviedo isn't terribly far. Friday night 8-12, all you can play for $10! Great mix of stuff from 80s - current.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/7869-the-pinball-lounge-oviedo-fl

#6 6 years ago

Pinball Lounge currently has Aerosmith & Star Wars - 23 pins total. Definitely worth the drive from Orlando.

#7 6 years ago

When I stayed at Rosen Inn Hotel on International Drive a couple years ago, they had a non-working TSPP!

#8 6 years ago

You can stop by me and visit on the way to the Pinball Lounge!

#9 6 years ago

pinball lounge is cool although music in the lounge is way too loud for my liking. plenty of pins in Disney but they are in a piss poor state.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from NeilMcRae:

pinball lounge is cool although music in the lounge is way too loud for my liking. plenty of pins in Disney but they are in a piss poor state.

Im almost certain they will lower the volume if you ask.....

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Potatoloco:

My wife and I will be in the Orlando area later this fall for a few days. We'll be visiting Disney World of course, but want to do a couple of days off resort. Are there any arcades with pins anyone would recommend within a 45-minute radius?

I was just there on vacation. I stayed at the Art of Animation Resort. They had two pinball machines Tron and Avengers. Avengers was broken and turned off the entire week we were there. Tron was turned on by day 3 and played but it would lose track of balls, so by Ball 3 your game was over. The contemporary resort was much better. They had 3 games that were all working.

IMAG8253 (resized).jpgIMAG8253 (resized).jpg
    IMAG8192 (resized).jpgIMAG8192 (resized).jpg

#14 6 years ago

I owned a bar in Winter Park from 2003-2007, and we had a brand new TSPP. If you could beat my GC score, drinks were on me for the rest of the night. Plenty of Zappa on the jukebox, too.
    Craaaaazy times.

1 year later
    #15 5 years ago

I'm staying in Orlando, FL 32821 this week and it looks like the best place for pins is at The Pinball Lounge located in Oviedo, FL 32765 ? Thanks

#16 5 years ago

Pinball Lounge is legit. I just wish it was closer to the parks. Driving through Orlando is a real pain!

#17 5 years ago

Avoid I-4 and stay on the toll roads.

#18 5 years ago

Pinball Lounge is great and I hear they just got a Munsters

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Avoid I-4 and stay on the toll roads.

Sadly, I've lost my ability to navigate without a GPS.

#20 5 years ago

Just Drive 9.8 Miles past my house.....straight line to the Lounge!

#21 5 years ago

If you don’t mind a short drive , that’s right off i95, try to cafe one in Ormond Beach. It has a great combination of new and old games and pretty good food. There is at least 15 different pins.

5 months later
    #22 4 years ago

I am heading to Orlando in October. I hope I am not out of turn in bumping this thread, but does anyone know of good spots in Orlando? We are looking into checking out the Pinball Lounge. Has anyone been there recently?

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from WavingWilly:

I am heading to Orlando in October. I hope I am not out of turn in bumping this thread, but does anyone know of good spots in Orlando? We are looking into checking out the Pinball Lounge. Has anyone been there recently?

The pinball Lounge ROCKS I go there somewhat regularly they have a lot of great games including most all of the new titles as well as a lot of classics that are rotated ,District eat & play which is very close to the lounge has the new Wonka game from JJP and several other new games etc... also if you can make a little drive over to Melbourne ... Café one has an Excellent collection of top notch pins

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from WavingWilly:

Yes-I travel the state frequently for work. Pins are always maintained and plenty of selection. Whatever new game is out, they get one. You will not be disappointed.

#25 4 years ago

Was at the Pinball lounge on Friday for the 10 bucks all you can play and they already had Willy Wonka, sitting right next to Dialed in and a Monster Bash LE.

Great place!

This isn't quite up to date, but here's a list of some of their pins.

http://www.thepinballlounge.com/pb/wp_252cefb4/wp_252cefb4.html

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

The pinball Lounge ROCKS I go there somewhat regularly they have a lot of great games including most all of the new titles as well as a lot of classics that are rotated ,District eat & play which is very close to the lounge has the new Wonka game from JJP and several other new games etc... also if you can make a little drive over to Melbourne ... Café one has an Excellent collection of top notch pins

Cafe one is in Ormond Beach... Karl has very nice system 11 games and he is a Jersey Jack fan has all the latest... Plus he has great breakfast...good Bendicts and Belgian walfles...

https://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-one-ormond-beach?utm_campaign=www_business_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjruser:

Was at the Pinball lounge on Friday for the 10 bucks all you can play and they already had Willy Wonka, sitting right next to Dialed in and a Monster Bash LE.
    Great place!

I was there as well. I concur that the Pinball Lounge is a great place. My only gripe is that I wish the music wasn't quite so loud. All of the pins are going, so you're not really going to hear your game, but the music is so damned loud that you're not going to hear the people you're with either.

#28 4 years ago

apologies for bad location skills on Café One & Wow I didn't Know lounge got Wonka already

#29 4 years ago

Thank you all for the replies! Count me in for the Pinball Lounge. I will report back in three months. Cheers, my friends.

#30 4 years ago

Any pinball locations near Melbourne FL?

#31 4 years ago

Who operates “Pinball Lounge”? I’ve been there once and loved it.

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Who operates “Pinball Lounge”? I’ve been there once and loved it.

Kurt van Zyl Kj_gameroom and Ed Klamp.

#33 4 years ago

We were there several months ago staying at Ft. Wilderness, and the drives to the pinball places (Pinball Lounge and Ipinball LLC) were just too far once we considered round trip travel time through Orlando traffic. We had a rainy afternoon and my wife just wouldn't go for taking the time away from "Disney property stuff" to go play pinball Now if there had been something closer we would have been all over it.

No doubt though that both places (Pinball lounge and Ipinball) look amazing for those that have the time to make the trip!

We also looked in Tampa near Busch Gardens and sadly Tampa seems like slim pickings for pinball also. Kind of odd given how big these cities seem IMO?

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

We were there several months ago staying at Ft. Wilderness, and the drives to the pinball places (Pinball Lounge and Ipinball LLC) were just too far once we considered round trip travel time through Orlando traffic.

It's definitely a haul. Here's a 1-2-3 knockout for you if you get this way again:

1. The Pinball Lounge. Because pinball. Lots of it.

From there, 12 miles north to:

2. Dinner at Hollerbach's Willow Tree Cafe in Sanford. Authentic German food by Germans. Puts Epcot's Biergarten to shame.

From there, a 5 minute walk to:

3. Suffering Bastard. A new tiki bar with 40+ cocktails on the menu that makes Disney's Trader Sam's look like child's play. The drinks can be potent, though, so you might want to go back to The Pinball Lounge for a while before making the long drive back to Disney.

I just did 1-2-3-1 last weekend. LOL!

#35 4 years ago

@ The Pinball Lounge Loud Music. We usually turn it up on Fridays during Flip-Out Friday and Tuesdays during League. We’re more than happy to adjust the volume to your taste next time you’re hear, just ask.

5 months later
    #36 4 years ago

It sucks how far you have to travel from my area (by Disney) to play decent pinball. 45 mins + tolls. Who wants to start a co op in Kissimmee on 192? I think it could do well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-orlando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.