(Topic ID: 3891)

pinball in new x-men movie

By jonnyo

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

XFC1 (resized).JPG
    xmfc2 (resized).JPG
    funland_007.jpg
    funland_005.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

There's a gottlieb wedgehead in the new x-men movie. It's a Funland. The heroes actually play it a little!

#2 12 years ago

nice havent seen the movie yet have to look for it

#3 12 years ago

Yep it's a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land, which of course does not make a lot of sense with the movie, which was apparently during the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962, but whatever. Havok (Cyclops' brother) and Darwin are shown playing in X-Men: First Class.

#4 12 years ago

COOL! I have a Funland.

#5 12 years ago

I didn't know you have a funland scooter?
    how is that pin btw ?

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

I didn't know you have a funland scooter?
    how is that pin btw ? []

Had it for over a year.Cool game,it was made to make money on location,small flippers and big slings pointed to the out holes.You have to get good at nudging and time your flippers to keep the ball in play.It really helps to make you a better pinball player,it has 3 big bumpers and 2 spinners and several roll overs and 2 targets.I played games like it as a young kid in the 60's,I really fell for pinball in the middle 70's with games like Aztec and Freedom- both EM'S.

#7 12 years ago

Here's Some pictures

funland_005.jpgfunland_005.jpg funland_007.jpgfunland_007.jpg

#8 12 years ago

I always thought that was a cool looking game
    and you know those small flippers really separate the men from the boys
    my crew used to wine when after a great game on BK2000 or Gorgar and playing for your life on a 69 Airport - fun times

#9 12 years ago

That's awesome, you'd be surprised how many pins you see in movies once you start collecting them. Glad to see it in the new X-Men movie, and I've heard good reviews!

Check this baby out!

12 years later
    #10 3 months ago

Was updating the movie and tv thread and thought I would put these here as well

xmfc2 (resized).JPGxmfc2 (resized).JPGXFC1 (resized).JPGXFC1 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-new-x-men-movie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.