(Topic ID: 26437)

Pinball in movies or TV shows? Name a game you have seen in the background?

By Jackontherocks

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,840 posts
  • 729 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 139 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 2.50.10?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 2.49.28?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 2.47.42?PM (resized).png
439348452_865288872293409_193572636319697598_n (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 10.42.13 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2024-04-22 at 10.41.42 AM (resized).png
Whos that knocking at my door (resized).JPG
Bad News Tour - Fortune (resized).png
surlacorderaide06-big (resized).jpg
surlacorderaide04-big (resized).jpg
surlacorderaide01-big (resized).jpg
image-2 (resized).jpg
WUSA 1 (resized).jpg
WUSA 2 (resized).jpg
Flip A Card (resized).JPG
Card Trix (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

1274 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9 Van Wilder (2002) Posted by dmacy (11 years ago)

Post #22 What's Eating Gilbert Grape? (1993) Posted by kwiKimart (11 years ago)

Post #34 ABCNews Damon Lindelof Interview Posted by gweempose (11 years ago)

Post #38 Bad Santa (2003) Posted by davewtf (11 years ago)

Post #40 Eastbound and Down S?? E?? Posted by pzy (11 years ago)

Post #52 Big Daddy (1999) Posted by gweempose (11 years ago)

Post #58 Goodfellas (1990) Posted by Wise_Guy (11 years ago)

Post #60 Wire, The S01 E?? Posted by jahbarron (11 years ago)

Post #65 Miami Vice, S01 E04 Posted by vulture (11 years ago)

Post #70 Crow, The (1994) Posted by poopdotcom (11 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skyking2301.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#857 6 years ago

Yesterday my family ate dinner at a local BBQ joint. There was a TV within view of our table tuned to HGTV. A show apparently called "Fixer Upper" was on. I had zero interest (and the lady's ridiculous makeup was frightening), and was eating dinner with the family anyway, so I wasn't watching.

At one point, suddenly, my 6-year-old daughter yelled, "There's 'Sky Kings'!!!"

I glanced up at the TV, and catch a glimpse of a pinball machine (seen only from the side of the cabinet) -- sure enough, it was a Sky Kings alright. We have one (the first machine I owned), so my daughter had recognized the artwork immediately.

From the looks of the scene, it appeared the people were in an antique shop to find stuff to decorate the house they were working on.

It was on 10/17, after 5pm eastern, if anyone wants to do some digging to find this to grab a screenshot. According to HGTV's website, this episode was Season 4 Episode 2 ... there are some clips here (http://www.hgtv.com/shows/fixer-upper/episodes/after-recent-adoption-family-finds-space-to-thrive) but I don't have time right now to watch the clips there to see if that moment is included. I'll try if I can find some time!

#870 6 years ago
Quoted from Mardi-Gras-Man:

That's a BLACK KNIGHT 2000

A rebranded one anyway!

6 months later
#1079 5 years ago

In Parks & Recreation, Season 4 Episode 13 ("Bowling for Votes"), there is a NASCAR in the background.

Note:
- In an early shots, it almost looks like it's been re-themed to be called 'Red Zone'. It's deceiving; turns out you're looking through the glass of a prize machine called 'Red Zone' that's sitting next to it. See the first two images below.

First appearance of the NASCARFirst appearance of the NASCAR

Next appearance of NASCAR, showing the Red Zone prize game on its leftNext appearance of NASCAR, showing the Red Zone prize game on its left

Later appearance of NASCAR, again looking through Red Zone gameLater appearance of NASCAR, again looking through Red Zone game

2 weeks later
#1106 5 years ago

Watched Jurassic Park 3 tonight ... in the scene where Billy & Alan go to dinner with the Kirbys, there are two machines there at the bar -- looks to me like a Pin-Bot on the left and a Fireball on the right, I think?

Watch the scene here

... they appear in from 0:06 - 0:18. Better yet, unlike most other background uses, you can actually HEAR it in the background!

Funny thing is, doesn't look like anyone's playing Fireball ... but someone is playing Pin-Bot -- yet it doesn't look like that one's even turned on!

JP3 (resized).jpgJP3 (resized).jpg

3 months later
#1215 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

From left to right:
Bally Strikes and Spares, 1978
Gottlieb Flying Chariots, 1963
Williams Darling, 1973
Interflip Dragon, 1977

That Flying Chariots sure gets a lot of screen time, since he used it for cover and then ended up tossing it! Perhaps I should use that as a selling point when I get around to selling mine.

For those who haven't seen this portion of the scene:

5 months later
#1383 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Not sure if this has been shared, but Opening credits from Naked Gun 33-1/3 at the 5:00 Mark
has a playfield ball view of Roadshow!

Negative, that's High Speed.

Edit: Whoops, didn't read the rest of the comments first, lol

4 months later
#1540 4 years ago

Black Mirror season 5 episode 1 (Striking Vipers) has a cool virtual machine built into a full size cabinet. Karl plays it earlier in the episode, 3D projection/hologram, pretty neat.

1562558794925-754323496 (resized).jpg1562558794925-754323496 (resized).jpg
#1545 4 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

I was watching the Toy Story 4 Clips & Trailers YouTube video & saw part of a pinball machine. Anyone know which game it may be?[quoted image]

Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Can’t remember what pinball was called in Toy Story 4..
Woody and co go inside it... it’s amazing the detail, solenoids, bulb holders, lights going in sequence, ground braid etc.. Pixar do an amazing job.
It’s an old game in a antique store in the film

Saw the movie yesterday. The game was called "Tiki Party", so it appears made up. You don't see the playfield, but you do see a portion of the backglass and the coin door (like in the screen shot posted earlier). It appears to be configured like a late-70s Bally early solid state game.

1 week later
#1568 4 years ago

Alright, super sleuths, here's a really tough one. X-Files season 1 episode 8, Ice. (Interestingly, episode 7 had a Gottlieb Totem that I noticed, which is already posted in this thread.) Granted, I wasn't eyes-on this episode 100%, as I was working on a pinball project at the same time. That being said, I didn't see this machine anywhere else during the episode except as described: At the climax of the episode when they are wrestling down one of the characters, a pinball machine can be seen blurred in the background. These are some of the best images I could get (SD picture off old DVD copy); perhaps someone can identify it? (Sorry about the pause button visible in some of them.)
20190719_202507 (resized).jpg20190719_202507 (resized).jpg20190719_202639 (resized).jpg20190719_202639 (resized).jpg20190719_202703 (resized).jpg20190719_202703 (resized).jpg20190719_202843 (resized).jpg20190719_202843 (resized).jpg

20190719_205023 (resized).jpg20190719_205023 (resized).jpg
#1569 4 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Alright, super sleuths, here's a really tough one. X-Files season 1 episode 8, Ice.

You know, the more I sit here and look at it, re-watching the scene a couple of times, with my pin collection right here in the same room... I think this could be a Black Knight 2000!

#1570 4 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

You know, the more I sit here and look at it, re-watching the scene a couple of times, with my pin collection right here in the same room... I think this could be a Black Knight 2000!

For comparison, here's my BK2K from way across the room, filtered down a little to try to mimic the lighting in the episode.

Watching the scene a few times, it does look like the same type of two line display, and the top line is lit solid while the bottom line blinks -- just like it does on BK2K with "FREE PLAY PRESS START". In the scene, there also appears to be lights some below these two lines, which correlates to the RAMSOM lights, not all of which are lit on mine in this image. Also, there are red blobs visible in the scene, which could correlate to the pop bumpers on the upper playfield.

What say you all?
20190719_210344 (resized).png20190719_210344 (resized).png

#1572 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

what about WMS Pharoah[quoted image]

No, couldn't be that one, since the display was definitely centered & below the artwork.

#1575 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

From earlier in the episode. I believe we have a winner.
[quoted image]

Awesome!!! Thanks! As I'd mentioned in my post, I didn't have my eyes on the screen the entire time, so it was possible I'd missed it. Guess with all the time I spent re-watching that scene trying to figure it out, I could've just rewatched the darn thing, to see if it showed up earlier, lol.

So that was interesting, two episodes in a row of X-Files that had pinball machines. Also interesting, that I own both an X-Files and a BK2K, so this episode helped bring them together, haha.

1 week later
#1580 4 years ago

Alrighty, yet another tough one from X-Files, this one in Season 1, Episode 11, "Eve". Late in the episode they stop at a diner which has a handful of video games and two pinball machines. They're visible three separate times, but are tough to make out, especially the one on the right. The major clue for the one on the right is it has some sort of low white or yellow light bar flashing atop the backbox. What are these?

(That's three episodes of X-Files so far with pinballs in them -- S1 E7, 8, & 11)

20190731_230736 (resized).jpg20190731_230736 (resized).jpg20190731_231023 (resized).jpg20190731_231023 (resized).jpg20190731_231234 (resized).jpg20190731_231234 (resized).jpg
#1583 4 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

The Pin on the left is a Bally Atlantis[quoted image]

Great job! At least with that one we had some of the cabinet to help. The other one ... our major clue is the yellow lights atop the backbox.

#1586 4 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Truck stop?[quoted image]

Excellent job!!! That does appear to be correct!

#1591 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

...my wife ... I'm not sure if she was impressed or dismayed....

Pretty much every day of this hobby...

#1592 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinslot:

My missus rolls her eyes when I call out pins in films or TV shows.

Mine had a great laugh at my horror of what happened in Captain Marvel...

1 month later
#1645 4 years ago
Quoted from bernieberg:

You catch a quick out of focus glimpse of an Attack From Mars near the beginning of the new movie Ad Astra

Doh, beat me to it! Just saw it a few hours ago.

2 weeks later
#1669 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wow. I’m not that familiar with high speed - what gave it away? The spinner?

I own a High Speed, so I'm intimately familiar, especially since mine needed some touch ups and other work. I saw your last picture first, and what first caught my eye was the "GH" visible in the foreground -- the last two letters in "HIGH" in the art in the center of the PF. The flipper and spinner in the background confirmed it, as did the red/yellow/green targets in the other pic.

2 months later
#1704 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

The NFL Networks morning show today had a segment where they had pinball wizard by The Who playing and were comparing Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson. Had the typical bells and chimes going. That's the reason i looked upped while it was on in the background.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's a Gottlieb Pro-Football. One of those interesting ones where you have two sets of reels -- a pinball score and a football score.

3 months later
#1885 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I know I started this thread but wish there was a way or list that would pop of everything we have listed. I am starting to lose track.

Sounds like it's time for a Sticky post with a full list, or a Google Spreadsheet, or something!

#1891 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Found a Black Knight and a Totem binge watching X-Files today[quoted image][quoted image]

Yep I mentioned both of these a few pages back. So, about that list/spreadsheet....

1 week later
#1957 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

My post with photos from both S01 Ep8 and S01 Ep7 were already posted on the previous page Post #1889, but although someone said they were already mentioned, S01 Ep7 was not on your list yet.

Let's give our gracious index-builder a chance to get caught up, shall we? He's working his way back from current to previous ... (which unfortunately credits re-posters who didn't bother searching first, if anyone cares about fake internet bragging rights)

X-Files S1 E7 was first identified wayyyy back in Post 340:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-movies-or-tv-shows-name-a-game-you-have-seen-in-the-background/page/7#post-2687726

4 months later
#2303 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Joust in deadpool has been mentioned but pingeek also mentions Haunted mansion. Looks like a volcano possibly beside Vanessa?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like a Volcano and a Strikes N' Spares.

2 weeks later
#2329 3 years ago

Ok so this one's a bit of a stretch and probably won't count, but thought I'd post it anyway...

In Rick and Morty, Season 2 Episode 2 'Mortynight Run', R&M visit the intergalactic arcade Blips & Chitz. In the background, you can see what looks sorta like a pinball machine -- kinda Banzai Run style. While it's obviously a fictitious machine -- and not conclusively a pinball anyway -- I did notice that you can HEAR the sound/'music' from Space Shuttle! Listen closely to the background noise in this clip from 0:13 - 0:26 --

-- those familiar with Space Shuttle will hear it. (I don't know if this same sound was used in other video arcade games but that's definitely possible too.)

Granted, we also can't conclusively say that sound is coming from that specific 'pinball machine' visible behind R&M. But still -- I can hear Space Shuttle in the audio and wanted to share!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
3 months later
#2557 3 years ago

Tonight's SNL (S46 Ep9) had a sketch, "Christmas Morning" with an Olympic Hockey, backglass re-themed to Ultimate Flipper Hockey.

Screenshot_20201220-023315_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201220-023315_YouTube (resized).jpg
#2559 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This same barely-rethemed pin was used in an SNL sketch when Will Ferrell hosted a couple years ago that's also in the index here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-movies-or-tv-shows-name-a-game-you-have-seen-in-the-background/page/41#post-5609937

Heh cool, poor thing must be just put away in storage, never getting used...

6 months later
#2975 2 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

Bally’s Playboy in tonight’s episode of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. You catch a glimpse of it as actress Cara Delevingne is giving a tour of her “vagina tunnel”.

Beat me to it, as I just caught this watching clips on YouTube this morning.

Anyone just as confused can see it here lol

2 months later
#3074 2 years ago

The "High Score" series on Netflix also has a VERY short glimpse of Dr. Dude in Season 1 Episode 6 ("Level Up").

I found this amusing since this entire episode was dedicated to the advent of 3D graphics in video games, particularly Starfox, Wolfenstein 3D, and Doom -- nothing to do with pinball.

1 week later
#3094 2 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

saw this commercial on tv a few days back... PSA for lung scans for former smokers. Great clips and snippets of days gone by, including this from what looks like a foreign arcade... perhaps a Royal Flush and ??? 4 player SS pin...
[quoted image]

That's a Card Whiz actually, the two player version of Royal Flush. I believe that's a Surfer/Surf Champ in the background to the left of the dark brunette also.

2 months later
#3305 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

New Ford Maverick commercial:[quoted image]

Since no one identified the game in the Maverick commercial in post 3273, I hereby declare it to be Magnotron.

It was either Duotron or Magnotron based on the overhead view, but then they show it from a ground level view for a moment, and you can see the 4-player count in the middle under the robot head.

3 months later
#3461 2 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

From the new March 7 episode of American Dad. Klaus's Secret Lair.

That pin in the American Dad episode is most definitely based on Elvira HoH.

1 month later
#3539 1 year ago

Edit: nevermind, already claimed!

#3557 1 year ago

Not in a movie per se, but a pinball item based on a movie.... friend was at Disney today and sent me this pic -- a pin if a Monsters Inc pinball machine!

image003.jpgimage003.jpg
3 weeks later
#3628 1 year ago

My wife was watching the 2021 version of West Side Story and spotted this 1947 Bonanza woodrail:

20220604_002450 (resized).jpg20220604_002450 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#3673 1 year ago
Quoted from roffels:

Not much to go off of, but there's an EM with custom side art in The Boys Season 3 Episode 7.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Reel configuration looks like a 70s Williams, but I flipped through those and didn't find a match. Also looked through Western and Horse themed games (second pic looks like maybe a horse?) but still didn't find it...

#3675 1 year ago

Lucky Ace appears to have the same backbox layout, and the cabinet artwork is at least a LITTLE bit closer, but I'm not fully convinced. More at https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1483

#3679 1 year ago
Quoted from roffels:

I advise ignoring the cabinet art from the show - it looks like a modern paint job/vinyl decal that's custom to the production.

Well that would explain why I couldn't find a matching cabinet! Ok let's call it Gulfstream then, per the other posts. Great job team!

#3682 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Found a lineup of like 11 pins in the movie "Flower" on Hulu.
Easy enough to make out Monopoly, Elvis, RBION and a Stern Playboy. Is that a WCS off to the left? I'll let you guys noodle out what you can of the rest... The scene is just a few minutes into the movie, if you'd like a better look.
I thought there were going to be more after Ms. Deutch's character complained about her mom's boyfriend collecting old pinball machines, but sadly I was mistaken.
[quoted image]

Of the four beyond her right shoulder, the middle two of those are AC/DC and Pirates of the Caribbean.

3 weeks later
#3766 1 year ago

Someone already mentioned and pictured the Paragon in Stranger Things S4 E2 ... I watched it tonight and also noticed a Xenon next to it in a later scene (58:46) ... searched and found it mentioned in post #3717, but no pic, so here's a pic to claim it and for updating the key posts:

20220730_233746 (resized).jpg20220730_233746 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#3849 1 year ago
Quoted from LemmyisGod:

Coming out this week in theaters The Black Phone (2021). Has a nice Jungle Queen being played, with correct chimes, with camera shots of playfield and cabinet.

Just watched The Black Phone tonight. Looks like this Jungle Queen was mentioned but not claimed with pics.

Nice to see the actual playfield and gameplay rather than just being in the background. In fact, a ball balanced on the lane guide and an ill-fated nudge actually mattered!
20220917_014509 (resized).jpg20220917_014509 (resized).jpg20220917_014550 (resized).jpg20220917_014550 (resized).jpg20220917_014605 (resized).jpg20220917_014605 (resized).jpg20220917_014648 (resized).jpg20220917_014648 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#3990 1 year ago

Christmas Story Christmas (2022), there's a machine in Flick's bar. The movie is set in the 70s and this machine definitely looks the size / shape of modern Stern. Looks to be a rethemed backglass, as I don't recognize it. It says "BOOM!" with some superhero-esque characters.

Just watching the movie right now so I'll add more screenshots if there are any more to be had.

Screenshot_20221205_230554_Plex (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221205_230554_Plex (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#3995 1 year ago

There's a pinball machine visible in a early scene of Violent Night (2022) ... definitely rethemed backglass but the cabinet looks like it could be original, I just don't recognize it offhand. Looks like a wolf howling at the moon in a forest maybe?

20221224_020103 (resized).jpg20221224_020103 (resized).jpg
#3997 1 year ago

Doh, thanks, my bad! Here's a few more pics I just took, for good measure. Ho ho ho!

20221224_023143 (resized).jpg20221224_023143 (resized).jpg20221224_023313 (resized).jpg20221224_023313 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#4067 1 year ago

I was watching a YouTube piece on that great old Nickelodeon show "You Can't Do That On Television", and it featured many clips from the show, including one with a kid playing Stars. Unfortunately I have no idea which season/episode is, this is all I've got.

Screenshot_20230127_232343_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230127_232343_YouTube (resized).jpg
4 months later
#4251 10 months ago
Quoted from Oneironaut:

the movie Feast - 2005[quoted image]

Mylstar's Jacks to Open

1 week later
#4253 10 months ago

In Miss Congeniality (2000), there's an Independence Day and Starship Troopers in the background of a bar, about 14 minutes in.

20230626_234255 (resized).jpg20230626_234255 (resized).jpg

20230626_234052 (resized).jpg20230626_234052 (resized).jpg

#4260 9 months ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 12, Episode 4 - At station WCYZ, the dressing room before going live to defend their company, Frank's Fluids, that is selling Wolf Cola to terrorists. Machines only visible in the reflection. One on the left can't make out. This was the best I can get for pictures. Any help on what the bigger one in the reflection is please?
Thanks in advance everybody![quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like a rethemed Black Knight 2000.

1 week later
#4264 9 months ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The Littlest Hobo - The Secret of Red Hill
S03E02
I can't name them, lol.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Pop bumper placement and colors, this one could be Solar City:

Pinside_forum_7664056_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7664056_0 (resized).jpg

1117073905 (resized).jpg1117073905 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#4289 8 months ago
Quoted from roffels:

Probably doesn't count, but Space Shuttle's sound effects can be heard in the 5th episode of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They're used as generic "sci-fi" noises

Great catch! This counts in my book ... I had a similar one back in this post (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-movies-or-tv-shows-name-a-game-you-have-seen-in-the-background/page/47#post-5819946) where I heard Space Shuttle in the background of a Rick & Morty episode.

#4292 8 months ago
Quoted from SonicZone:

From the cabinet front around the coin door I think it's TMNT Pro (Stern, 2020).

Great job, I concur.

Screenshot_20230808_174117_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230808_174117_Chrome (resized).jpg
2 months later
#4357 6 months ago
Quoted from Oneironaut:

Ghost Lab - S01E03 - Smell Of Fear
This one is easy.
[quoted image]

Lethal Weapon 3

2 weeks later
#4385 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Minions: The rise of Gru
Gru plays a pinball machine.
No pictures as I just saw it at the theatre.

This wasn't indexed because there were no pictures. My son is watching this morning and alerted me about a scene with pinball!

Minions: Rise of Gru (2022)

20231028_101537 (resized).jpg20231028_101537 (resized).jpg20231028_101543 (resized).jpg20231028_101543 (resized).jpg
#4386 5 months ago

Just got out of Five Nights at Freddy's with my daughter. No pics since at theater, but there were six pinball machines frequently shown in the background, in two banks of three.

One bank was (left to right) was Jumping Jack, Jacks Open, and Card Whiz. The other bank (left to right) was Genie, couldn't catch the middle one, and Royal Flush.

#4390 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

[quoted image]

Awesome! Daditude's pic shows the sixth one I couldn't identify during the movie this morning, it's King Kool.

I'm amused by their having both a Card Whiz and a Royal Flush -- same game, just 2 player and 4 player. It was fun to see them in there, as I've owned both.

#4393 5 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I will still have nightmares about the machines they broke.
The scariest part of the movie for me was the smashing of the Pinballs

I dare you to watch this scene from Jackie Chan's Rumble in the Bronx....

Quoted from PinRat:

laughed when I said Noooooooo when that happened

lol same experience here!

#4400 5 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Haven’t seen it yet, do they actually destroy perfectly good machines? Not a mock-up?!?

They basically just smash the PF glass, obviously changed out with standard instead of tempered. Not nearly as bad as the Rumble in the Bronx scene where they also smash backglasses and completed up-end that poor Flying Chariots.

4 weeks later
#4455 4 months ago

Watches The Abyss for the first time in about a decade, man that movie still holds up well. (The Special Edition of course.)

Saw it mentioned in a few posts put no one put up pics, so I guess I'll officially claim it -- Data East Secret Service, appears several times throughout the movie. One Night is even sitting on top of it in one scene!

Screenshot_20231130_135152_Plex (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231130_135152_Plex (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231130_135242_Plex (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231130_135242_Plex (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231130_135445_Plex (resized).jpgScreenshot_20231130_135445_Plex (resized).jpg
2 months later
#4659 61 days ago

Caught a couple in Jaws 2 tonight ... it's not in the Key Posts Index, though they were claimed in this post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-movies-or-tv-shows-name-a-game-you-have-seen-in-the-background/page/76#post-7049038 ... so this needs to be added to the index!

3 weeks later
#4727 35 days ago

South Park, Season 2 Episode 13, Cow Days

Cartman gets flung from a mechanical bull and crash lands on a pinball machine.

20240320_013330 (resized).jpg20240320_013330 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skyking2301.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-movies-or-tv-shows-name-a-game-you-have-seen-in-the-background?tu=skyking2301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.