By Waldo

12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waldo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Up in Waukesha visiting family for T-day. My brother in law mentioned how cool it'd be to go play some pinball as I was telling him about my new hobby/obsession. He hasn't really ever played a nice machine and neither have my two younger (22/24 year old) brothers.

Anyone know of a place around here tomorrow (black Friday) to play that keeps their machines in great condition? I don't want to ruin their experience on some poorly routed games. My brother in law has a great basement that pins would fit nicely in. Would love to pass on my sickness.

I should also say any pinsiders in the area mind hosting an impromtu get together while the women go out and brave the stores? We can bring the leftover turkey!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waldo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-milwaukee-area?tu=waldo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.