Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jorge5240
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    39105520-brigde-on-the-hana-highway-across-the-wailua-nui-stream-near-the-upper-waikuni-falls-on-maui-island-_(resized).jpg
    1077973_(resized).jpg
    Travaasa_Hana_usn_8_(resized).jpg
    pgal-95713-1311612985-full_(resized).jpg
    DSCF3710_(resized).JPG
    DSCF3705_(resized).JPG
    DSCF3720_(resized).JPG
    cool_Cats.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kahanaohana.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 8 years ago

ill be there hopefully next week. Ive always wanted to stay at grand wailea and hilton waiakoloa in kona. Those pools look amazing. The wailea has the only water elevator in world, gotta try it with kids.

#27 8 years ago
    Quoted from kpg:

I never understood why people like Wailea so much. I stayed at the Four Seasons one year, and it was a great property- but that side of the island is utterly boring. Lots of old folks in their golf carts and snobs. Guess they don't like the early 30's crowd mixing with them or something. The Kaanapali/Lahaina/Kapalua side of the island is the ticket, especially if you like the beaches and things to do at night. Nothing beats it. Wailea you get the high prices, with the lowest amount of things to see and do. If you are old and like to play golf and sit at your resort all day long, by all means, stay in Wailea.

probably because ive been all around lahaina and kaanapali when i was younger and used to look at those resorts in wailea and dream..some day ill stay there. we'll the time has come, i have kids and want to ck it out. after i stay once ill probably never go back, its the grass is greenier thing probably. Back to my $79/night room at Uncle Billys

2 weeks later
    #38 8 years ago

just got back from Maui, walked all around Lahaina and went into cool cats, didnt see any pins around. I forgot how ridiculously perfect the weather is on the west side of Maui. Water was flat like a lake and it was 85 degrees, going back next week to bike down Haleakala and snorkel Molokini, 2 things on my bucket list. I will report if I see any pins.

2 weeks later
    #43 8 years ago
    Quoted from BobC:

Hmmm...When I was there they weren't in the arcade room. They were near the bar. But sounds like they are probably gone.

Yesterday, Instead of just looking through window into arcade, i walked inside and around corner of bar and there are no pins. on a side note I checked a Maui bucket list item off my list. Rented a bike and hitch hiked up to actual summit of Haleakala (tour companies arent allowed to top anymore), 35 degrees, 35 miles down hill to beach, what a rush. 4 layers of long sleeves, garden gloves, and helmet. Went from freezing cold to a car I had to crank the ac in.

DSCF3720_(resized).JPGDSCF3720_(resized).JPG

DSCF3705_(resized).JPGDSCF3705_(resized).JPG

DSCF3710_(resized).JPGDSCF3710_(resized).JPG

#55 8 years ago

well fly over here then and sight see, we have a few games for you to play.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kahanaohana.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-maui?tu=Kahanaohana and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.