11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pinaholic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Visiting for the weekend... Is there any place to play in Manhattan that is open late and on Sunday/Monday??

#2 11 years ago

Reciprocal! PM bigehrl (Jon)

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Reciprocal! PM bigehrl (Jon)

Reciprocal is not open late on Sunday. Best head to Amsterdam Billiards.

#5 11 years ago

I keep calling the number i found in google maps for reciprocal. No answer. Anybody know the hours they're open?

#6 11 years ago

Should be open now until 10 or 11pm. 11th Street @ 1st Ave.

#7 11 years ago

there's a cool place in Brooklyn....near the Morgan stop. Forget the name! Sorry!

#8 11 years ago

Sattelite Lounge and others over in Williamsburg. Take the L train (I think) from 14th street (close to Recipocal), first stop in Brooklyn. A 10 minute walk from there. Good pins.

#9 11 years ago

There are a few pinball bars in Brooklyn a short subway ride(L train) that are not on Top 10 list that are worth going to. Mugs Ale House has ACDC LE,and will have WOaz early. It is a few blocks from Zablozki's with Tron LE and Transformers LE, and might get X Men LE. Six blocks the other way is Enid's which has the nicest playing mint Ripley's. Worth the trip. They are all a walking distance from Satellite, the #1 on the list. I think you should also go to Reciprocal. Great selection also, ad Jon is a great guy.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-manhattan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.