(Topic ID: 214878)

Pinball in Malta

By wallybgood

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Goin' to the International Fireworks Festival in Malta. Any recommendations on where to get in a game of pinball?
    Wally

1 year later
    #2 4 years ago

Hey, I am from Malta and I currently don't even know of any pinball machines anywhere in bars.. Did you find any during your visit here?

#3 4 years ago

My mom was born and raised in Gozo Malta and we visit every few years. I've never seen any machines there but would be curious if there were any.

#4 4 years ago

Nope, didn't find any pinball. The fireworks were amazing!
    Wally

1 month later
    #5 4 years ago

jake35 - funny I was born and grew up in Gozo too, considering that it is a population of less than 40k.

I just found out about a Roadshow at Funland in St. Julians. Going to update the pinball maps after I give it a go this week

1 month later
    #6 4 years ago

Contact me if you are in Malta. I have 50+ machines you can come and try out!

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from lippu23:

Contact me if you are in Malta. I have 50+ machines you can come and try out!

Wow! Will definitely do that next time I'm in town for sure. You're welcome to check out mine if you're ever in TN! What games do you have or like? Are you on the main island?

2 months later
    #8 3 years ago

You are unlikely to find any pinballs in bars in Malta since... yes listen to this.... Pinballs are illegal in Malta. Believe it or not they are still considered as illegal gambling machines same as bingos 5-in-line! I have a collection counting 70 strong now.... mainly gottlieb woodrails and early wedgeheads.... the golden years IMO and they do make a scene when you fire them up all and keep the place in the dark! I have a couple of DMD's too but I kept to the top titles (for now) AFM, WH20, & SW DE.

3 months later
    #9 3 years ago

Hi guys - Are there any Bingos in Malta..?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-malta?hl=lippu23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.