(Topic ID: 99795)

Pinball in Lexington, Kentucky - where to play?

By 67cutlass

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 67cutlass
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Visiting family in Lexington. Trying to find any places to pinball/retro video arcade. Any recommediations?

#2 9 years ago

There is a barcade in town. All vids though. Bowling alley (Collins) has a few pins. Visit KY game exchange to meet an odd owner. He has about 20-25 pins for sale though.

#3 9 years ago

I worked over a couple pins earlier that are in Champs near Fayette Mall- Family Guy and Harley Davidson. Should be playing perfectly. Also has some vids, laser tags, bowling and a bar etc

#4 9 years ago

Chuck E Cheese has an average routed POC. My daughter insist on going their whenever we hit Lexington.

#5 9 years ago

Thanks. I will have to check these out

#6 9 years ago

Thanks for all your help everyone. Got to play some Super Mario pinball at Game King, POC at Chuck E Cheese,
    and Rolling Stones and POC at Collins bowling. The Rolling Stones one wasn't in very good shape. Ball kept getting stuck.

Went to KY Game Exchange, sign said it was open but everything was locked up. Facebook page looked really cool. Wish I could've gotten inside.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-lexington-kentucky-where-to-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.