3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Jerickso77
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blenderhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Howdy peeps,

I'm from So. Cal but working in KC for a few days, so of course, I checked out the pinmap and see that I am near a dive bar...."403 Club". Gonna check it out! Ghostbusters and Full Throttle plus about 8 more games. If anyone reads this and is there tonight and sees a dude that looks like "he ain't from around here", that will probably be me

#7 3 years ago

Reporting back> Went to 403 Club. The lineup and condition of the machines was GREAT!! Got to play GB, Full Throttle, Mustang, and Avatar for the first time. Now I see what the hype is about with GB.....that game is freakin' SWEET! So is Full Throttle. Avatar was a lot of fun too, had blue superbands that I thought looked really nice and it played great as well...fun machine IMO. Mustang was pretty cool too.
I went to Up Down last night and it is as what has been mentioned. I have an AFM at home but played the one there anyways... love that game. Nice that all the games are a quarter. Also nice eye candy! Lot's of babes. if I was a single dude I'd have to get my game on! The other places around town I still need to check out.
On a side note, my peeps in Ca. of course were saying "get some bbq while your there". I did, went to Gates BBQ. As soon as you walk in, someone shouts to you from behind the counter..loudly.."can I help you??", at first I didn't even know she was talking to me. Long story short, I thought it SUCKED...I get MUCH better BBQ in Ca. then from Gates.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blenderhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside