Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by kevster
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190916_191933 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 3 years ago

Anyone in the Boise area willing to get together at some point to give me a crash course on pinball care? Got my first one a few months back, and I don't want to get behind on maintenance.

1 week later
    #31 3 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

I’d be willing but I’m not the best tech. I do basic stuff but sometimes refer it out to an expert.
    What pin did you get?

I got Back to the Future.

And just learning the basics for now would be excellent

4 months later
    #39 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingHebes:

I can give you a crash course on basic playfield cleaning & pitching and leveling your game to spec. Only condition is we get to have a play session on your back to the future after we clean it! I do not think I've played one.
    Ps. I own and maintain the pins at Woodland Empire in Boise. I believe it to be the best playing public lineup in Idaho. Games maintained regularly and pitched & leveled to spec. Squares taped around the feet, So if the game is unlevel just gotta slide it back into the squares most likely. Hopefully will be back to running weekly tournaments there.

Sorry, I completely disappeared from pinside for a while and totally missed this very kind offer. If it hasn't expired, I'd love to take you up on it And we can absolutely have a play session after! I'll PM you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-in-idaho-club?tu=kevster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.